2024 Presidential Race

He’s proved to be unfit from day one and yet he’s still there.
The timing needs to be right.

He is now just barely more fit than Trump. If he declines a little more, they will be even.

But I'm pulling for your scenario .

What proof do you think these other people need?
I actually think they have their proof and are just waiting for the right time.
But I guess if he pulled a McConnel during the State of the Union it would become the right time.

That’s just Biden’s number. The remaining % won’t move. They, like you, believe a nuclear holocaust perpetrated by mutant bonobos would be preferable to Trump.
Biden in a complete vegetative state is still far more preferable than Trump.

But Trump does ever so slightly beats out a nuclear holocaust......by less than a hair.

I actually think they have their proof and are just waiting for the right time.
But I guess if he pulled a McConnel during the State of the Union it would become the right time.

The right time would be during the primary…you know, when people vote on who they would like to represent the party. Biden is far and away in the lead. He’s captured almost all delegates thus far.

So you and the others believe the right course of action is to punt and let some power brokers replace him with a candidate of their choosing?

That’s just Biden’s number. The remaining % won’t move. They, like you, believe a nuclear holocaust perpetrated by mutant bonobos would be preferable to Trump.
A few weeks before the election, China, along with a handful of Alien nations from galaxies far away invade America. As we all walk one-by-one to a cruel death one of the Alien nations prefers, which involves watching Bama championship wins from the Saban era while having our testicles removed just before being buried alive, @luthervol turns to a fellow American and says “Well. Could be worse. At least Trump isn’t going to win the election now. He is a horrendously despicable human ya know”.

Yeah. It’s like that.

The right time would be during the primary…you know, when people vote on who they would like to represent the party. Biden is far and away in the lead. He’s captured almost all delegates thus far.

So you and the others believe the right course of action is to punt and let some power brokers replace him with a candidate of their choosing?
Biden nor Trump should be considered. They are equally unfit.

I believe that if Biden is deemed to be unfit. which he should be, then he should be replaced. Sooner rather than later.
I believe that if Trump is deemed to be unfit. which he should be, then he should be replaced. Sooner rather than later.

Anyone arguing that Biden is unfit while giving Trump a pass is just pissing into the wind as far as I'm concerned.

THEY ARE BOTH UNFIT.

A few weeks before the election, China, along with a handful of Alien nations from galaxies far away invade America. As we all walk one-by-one to a cruel death one of the Alien nations prefers, which involves watching Bama championship wins from the Saban era while having our testicles removed just before being buried alive, @luthervol turns to a fellow American and says “Well. Could be worse. At least Trump isn’t going to win the election now. He is a horrendously despicable human ya know”.

Yeah. It’s like that.
True. And to think he will be nominated 3 times by the republican party.

It will go down as one of the saddest and most bizarre happenings in the course of human history.

VN Store

Back