2024 Presidential Race

You're such an imbecile. Biden probably requires assistance in the restroom. Trump is still managing a multi-billion dollar empire around the world.

You don't like him? Fine. I don't really like his personality, either. But any medical professional with even a MODICUM of competence would easily tell you the difference.

Any further argument from you makes you look even more like a deluded, uninformed partisan hack.
blah, blah, blah

Didn't you just vote at your old high school?
Get out of your childhood neighborhood and gain some perspective.

That may help you read for comprehension instead of confirmation.

I never said they were equally unfit for the SAME reasons. Of course there are differences.
It would take an incredibly biased or shallow mind to think I was claiming otherwise. wink wink

They are both increasingly unfit. (for similar and different reasons - disclaimer for poor readers)

And the only people who would deny that are the true deluded, uninformed partisan hacks.

Luth’s continuum has gone haywire.
I realized I didn't explain myself at the appropriate reading comprehension level.

I think major main stream news sources aim for about an 8th grade level.
I thought the PF might actually be a tad higher, but I'm being forced to adjust down to a 6th grade level.

What’s funny is that you didn’t know that already. Joy, Whoopi, they’re all nut jobs.
What I find oddly amusing is how you guys know so much more about her and her show.
Like WTH is Joy?

My assumption is that a lot of the right wing outlets you guys consume talk about them often in their attempt to continue to divide.

I have a proposal for you and Luther:

You say Biden has equal/better faculties than Trump. Correct?

I'll give you 18 strokes. 18 holes on a regulation course. $100,000. You taking Biden?
I would take them both over FDR - what the hell does that prove.

I would take Biden in a chess match - I doubt Trump even knows how to play.

I'd also take Biden over Trump in a game of Scrabble - talk about hysterical, two thirds of Trump's vocabulary is made up.

I realized I didn't explain myself at the appropriate reading comprehension level.

I think major main stream news sources aim for about an 8th grade level.
I thought the PF might actually be a tad higher, but I'm being forced to adjust down to a 6th grade level.

That certainly is kind of you Luth. Thanks for accommodating us dullards.

Reactions: Zues1 and hog88
I have a proposal for you and Luther:

You say Biden has equal/better faculties than Trump. Correct?

I'll give you 18 strokes. 18 holes on a regulation course. $100,000. You taking Biden?

Neither would have the honesty, integrity or self respect to pay up when they lost. Just a ton of denial and bullshat is all you would receive.

I would take them both over FDR - what the hell does that prove.

I would take Biden in a chess match - I doubt Trump even knows how to play.

I'd also take Biden over Trump in a game of Scrabble - talk about hysterical, two thirds of Trump's vocabulary is made up.
I actually agree with Luther here. Y’all remember when Biden so eloquently stated “America can be defined in a single word:

asufutimaehaehfutbw”​

Imagine sitting there an this dude plays

asufutimaehaehfutbw​

How many triple word scores is that!!

CNN Exit Poll: 85% of Haley Voters Approve of Biden on Super Tuesday​

View attachment 625091

Eighty-five percent of former Gov. Nikki Haley voters approved of President Joe Biden as commander in chief, a CNN exit poll found on Super Tuesday in North Carolina.

This morning's NY Times podcast said that nearly all the Nikki voters are people who voted for Biden in 2020. They're not really Republicans

Reactions: dovervolz and Zues1
This morning's NY Times podcast said that nearly all the Nikki voters are people who voted for Biden in 2020. They're not really Republicans

Newsflash: there are a lot of Republicans who refuse to vote for that joke of a leader the MAGA crowd are slavishly loyal to. They realize he's a crook and are ashamed of their party for nominating him.

VN Store

Back