2024 Presidential Race

Who'd you vote for? I'm guessing Nikki, which is ironic since you think you can beat Trump.
I did.
And I do think Trump is certain to lose.
But I would gladly take any scenario where Trump was denied the nomination, even if it meant a repub would win.
It would be a great step forward toward our national recovery.

Agreed. I went earlier today so the line wasn’t that bad. Just wildly inefficient. 4 people checking everyone in. Checking IDs etc. 1 person in charge of showing every voter how the machines work. And this lady was passed her prime (Don Lemon voice). Everyone was kind. Just an inefficient process.
Checking IDs????

Freaking racism or somesuch.

Checking IDs????

Freaking racism or somesuch.
I know @McDad! I almost said “An ID!! How dare you! I’m offended and you are a Nazi!! Do you have any idea how difficult it is for people of color to obtain an ID. The hardship and pain that entire process brings. Do you!!!!!”

But then I remembered I wasn’t a progressive lunatic so I just said “Yes ma’am” and handed her my ID instead.

I did.
And I do think Trump is certain to lose.
But I would gladly take any scenario where Trump was denied the nomination, even if it meant a repub would win.
It would be a great step forward toward our national recovery.
Glad to see you contributing so much to your regime party.

Holder High, baby! One of our famous UT athletes was even in attendance in support of his candidate wife.
LaVergne High for me.

Our claim to fame is Princeton Fant. But even more impressive than that is the fact that the legendary Rod Wilks went to the school down the street. I once saw him slam a revolving door. Epic!

Super Tuesday
Trump's highest % - Alabama
Trump's lowest % - Vermont

For what it's worth - interpret any way you wish.

VN Store

Back