10. Big O
11. Dream
12. Steph
Starting 5 is a tough one.

PG - Magic
SG - Steph
SF - Bird
PF - Lebron
C - Bill Russel? (one with the most Q for me)

Reactions: knoxvol52
Drinkwtz was sitting courtside and at one point in the first half, according to SEC Network announcer and Mizzou alum Tom Hart, he was talking trash to Tennessee's players.

"Look at this, Eli Drinkwitz is yelling, after a high five from Truman (Missouri's mascot), over to the Tennessee huddle 'you ain't that tough.'"

I can't discern whether "still standing on business" was something Drinkwitz also screamed at the Tennessee bench -- or something the SEC Network announcer added in approval of Drinkwitz' tantrum.

It's terrible that the network didn't show Drinkwitz doing that after their Mizzou homer announcer said that. That's just biased and shoddy work.

But it's hilarious that Mizzou Hart is the one -- because he himself was bragging on Drinkwitz' behavior -- who provided evidence on Drinkwitz.

For anyone who wondered.

Alright peay, make up your mind. Arch is overrated, or he’s putting so much pressure on Ewers that it causes Ewers to stumble and they lose 2-3 games?
Can it be both please? Every time Ewers does something wrong the media and fans can start yelling for Arch because they don’t know he is overrated!

Drinkwtz was sitting courtside and at one point in the first half, according to SEC Network announcer and Mizzou alum Tom Hart, he was talking trash to Tennessee's players.

"Look at this, Eli Drinkwitz is yelling, after a high five from Truman (Missouri's mascot), over to the Tennessee huddle 'you ain't that tough.'"

It's terrible that the network didn't show Drinkwitz doing that after their Mizzou homer announcer said that. That's just biased and shoddy work.

But it's hilarious that Mizzou Hart is the one who -- because he himself was bragging on Drinkwitz' behavior -- who provided evidence on Drinkwitz.
😡 I know we don’t play them this year, but I hope CJH finds a way to help someone beat them which helps others beat them!

VN Store

Back