Recruiting Football Talk VII

Ready for the Cocks. Wait...
200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952cxkwoqe54hmig6krr3h8k3mx485nttxzlhcebbs6&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

At first, I thought you were disagreeing that shooting a cop will always make things worse and was like "ok. I'm gonna have to hear this..." 🤣

The reason I think it was the tasing that set him off is that while 6 years is bad it's not your entire life over and done. IDK, if you saw the clip where he was talking to the female officer but he was pretty calm there and thought he could talk his way out of whatever was happening. He doesn't comply but he also doesn't get aggressive. Then later he pleads with the male not to tase him again. He does and that's when dude pulls out the gun. Also when he shoots the male cop he could've shot at her too (and while he is charged with attempted murder there - that's more about firing in her direction) it looked to me like all his aggression was aimed at the male who had just arrived but tased him. He wanted to make sure he got him - it was more important to him that that guy took another bullet and was down/dead than it was that he bother with the other officer.

There's a lot of that footage that we're not seeing though, some of it for privacy and some to protect the investigation. That's just how it looked to me from the little bit they showed.
All of the footage, both body cam and dash, has been released...from the moment she's riding behind him, showing him swerving into the other lane on multiple occasions, all through the entire interaction and shooting. I just watched all of it...I suggest watching ALL of it (it's about 30 mins long).

It is not true that the interaction between him and the female deputy was calm before the male officer starts tasing him...(yes, it was, before she told him she smelled weed, had probable cause to search the car, and to step out of the car), he then starts accusing her of profiling, and refuses her orders to get out of the car...this all, before the male deputy even gets there. While, no, he hadn't started shooting yet, he had become louder and louder, and more and more defiant.

I stick to, he wasn't getting out of that car because he's a convicted felon, driving under the influence, with a gun on him...moreso, now that I've watched it. Even before the male deputy starts tasing him, the female deputy tries force to get him out. He wasn't getting out. Things started to escalate whenever she first told him to get out of the car, because he was never going to...10 mins or so before the taser even came out.

I love to think about all the people who saw our halftime score and got excited that the Vols might drop a bad one, only to now be disappointed.

That's primarily directed at the fans of other Top 10 teams, and SEC rivals. But the shoe fits for some miserable posters in the RF.
Lol

View attachment 621426kitty cats brought us a couple presents this afternoon. Wife is worried they're poisonous. Look like earth snakes to me but I'm not sure either.
One of mine brought me one yesterday. Left it on the mat right outside the door. About had a heart attack, but it wasn’t a copperhead.

All of the footage, both body cam and dash, has been released...from the moment she's riding behind him, showing him swerving into the other lane on multiple occasions, all through the entire interaction and shooting. I just watched all of it...I suggest watching ALL of it (it's about 30 mins long).

It is not true that the interaction between him and the female deputy was calm before the male officer starts tasing him...(yes, it was, before she told him she smelled weed, had probable cause to search the car, and to step out of the car), he then starts accusing her of profiling, and refuses her orders to get out of the car...this all, before the male deputy even gets there. While, no, he hadn't started shooting yet, he had become louder and louder, and more and more defiant.

I stick to, he wasn't getting out of that car because he's a convicted felon, driving under the influence, with a gun on him...moreso, now that I've watched it. Even before the male deputy starts tasing him, the female deputy tries force to get him out. He wasn't getting out. Things started to escalate whenever she first told him to get out of the car, because he was never going to...10 mins or so before the taser even came out.

I'm not saying he would get out of the car willingly. He was very much not complying with that request at that point. I'm saying I think the shooting itself was petty revenge for getting tased and his aggression aimed at the guy who tased him and not at the one who didn't.

But when I looked none of that other footage was available. Maybe seeing it changes my pov, IDK. But people don't tend to escalate to murder/shooting like that even knowing they're going to do time without something setting them off and getting tased makes more sense to me than the threat of prison time, especially for a guy who has been in and out and knows he can do some time and then life will go back to normal. The threat of prison time/punishment is usually a non-factor in people's behavior. It just doesn't factor in because the vast majority of crimes aren't all that organized or planned out -- they are reactions to events/emotions and half baked plans. Physical pain, fear, anger, etc. trigger people to act and react more often than thinking through the consequences of any given actions.

If he was thinking it through, IDK how he comes up with a capital crime being a better outcome than 6 years.

Currently on the SEC NETWORK:

Former UA basketball player (Richard Hendrix) campaigning hard for current UA basketball player Mark Sears for SEC player of the year. 🙄

I can't wait until uncle Nick is on ESPN GameDay spewing garbage!

(And TN fans are questioning Dane Bradshaw calling SEC games. Get bent.)

I HATE ALABAMA

VN Store

Back