Recruiting Football Talk VII

Anyone else think this...I wasn't at the game, but I have been on plenty of driving ranges and hit my fair share of golf balls.

I don't think the golf ball Kiffin had was ever thrown from the stands. Those things are painful if they hit you and hard as hell to locate on a clear day in a fairway...

Mahomes has a win percentage of 77% in the NFL right now. With this ref he has a 75% win percentage. So… not much difference. Also on Mahomes, he may be 8-2 in those games but in 6 of the 10 games the Chiefs had more penalty yards than the opposing team.

As for the Bills, they are 9th most penalized team in the NFL this year. Last year they were the 13th most penalized teams. Bills are 1-3 with him reffing since 2018 with Allen but 2 of those times the Bills had less penalty yards than the opposing team.1 of the times the Bills had more but only by 15 yards and the Bills penalty yards that game were right on average. The only game that sticks out was this years game against Philly where the Bills had 11 penalties for 80 yards. Philly had 4 for 30.

So yeah, count me in the not buying into the ref conspiracy on this matchup.

Last edited:
Mahomes has a win percentage of 77% in the NFL right now. With this ref he has a 75% win percentage. So… not much difference. Also on Mahomes, he may be 8-2 in those games but in 6 of the 10 games the Chiefs had more penalty yards than the opposing team.

As for the Bills, they are 9th most penalized team in the NFL this year. Last year they were the 13th most penalized teams. Bills are 1-3 with him reffing since 2018 with Allen but 2 of those times the Bills had less penalty yards than the opposing team.1 of the times the Bills had more but only by 15 yards and the Bills penalty yards that game were right on average. The only game that sticks out was this years game against Philly where the Bills had 11 penalties for 80 yards. Philly bad 4 for 30.

Are there any former Vols on the Bills?

How do you play in an environment where the coaches feel like they owe you nothing and you owe them everything? Many of these coaches want to be thought of as god's controlling every aspect of a young persons life. They are reaping what they sowed.
Yep. Maybe he should have thought twice about telling all the recruits parents that Pat Summit and her staff were lesbians.

As for the Bills, they are 9th most penalized team in the NFL this year. Last year they were the 13th most penalized teams. Bills are 1-3 with him reffing since 2018 with Allen but 2 of those times the Bills had less penalty yards than the opposing team.1 of the times the Bills had more but only by 15 yards and the Bills penalty yards that game were right on average. The only game that sticks out was this years game against Philly where the Bills had 11 penalties for 80 yards. Philly bad 4 for 30.

Take that logic some place else........

Pshh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

VN Store

Back