Recruiting Football Talk VII

Elvis married a 14 year old Priscilla too.

But my grandpa was 18 and off to the not well known Panamanian war when he married my 14 year old grandma too. They were together until death.

It’s obviously taboo today, but their relationships were happier and lasted longer than ours. Because of that, I’ll just say it was a different time and not cast judgment.

Edit: to avoid confusion, it wasn’t the 89 invasion. It was the small force we sent to protect the Panama Canal when the Panamanians were rioting to take it back from us in the mid 1960’s.
My grandpa was in his 20's and married my granny who was 13 at the time. They were married until his death and had 13 kids, 32 grandkids and only the good Lord knows how many there are now. I'm 46 and my mom was the 3rd youngest of the bunch.

Bonds and Griffey Jr. are the two best players these eyes have ever seen.

Sammy Sosa and mark mcgwire saved baseball so they have a special place in my heart.those years of baseball were the absolute best super fun to watch…Griffey still has the most beautiful bat swing I’ve ever seen.with Blake Burke being a mirror image of him

Sammy Sosa and mark mcgwire saved baseball so they have a special place in my heart.those years of baseball were the absolute best super fun to watch…Griffey still has the most beautiful bat swing I’ve ever seen.with Blake Burke being a mirror image of him
🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩 Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire cheated by using steroids ..

All of VN would like to congratulate Captain of the Cheerleaders and the driving force behind this National Championship victory for our Volunteers in Cheerleading!

Take a victory lap @SweetasSoda !!!

Then please, please help @InVOLuntary as he appears to have lost his way in his mentorship of the Lady Vols basketball team.

😇
Finally! Someone gives me credit!
IMG_0986.gif

VN Store

Back