Coach Prime

This is pathetic when players stuff get stolen from locker rooms. It doesn't help how they advertise the program. I'm sure they were targeted.

Will the stars step up that were frontrunners in early games or will they disappear?

So teams don't take out insurance for that?

Apparently not. It appears to be a personal responsibility. If you're an insurer would you really offer a policy for this to young adults. Hail to the nall.
I figured it would be tied to what property insurance the venue has. loss of personal property is typically covered. at least for people behind the security line I would imagine. It would be impossible to insure the crowd.

Reactions: hUTch2002
I figured it would be tied to what property insurance the venue has. loss of personal property is typically covered. at least for people behind the security line I would imagine. It would be impossible to insure the crowd.

The premiums would be outrageous. One needs to ask why do you need to take expensive jewelry, etc into locker rooms.

What happened to the Colorado threads? I've switched to the game Oregon State vs Colorado game to see if they show all the stars that were at the games 6 weeks ago.

Cue the Denny Green “THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!” speech. In all seriousness, 4 wins is more than I thought they would get on the season. They play hard at least, which is a lot more than could be said about the last decade of CU football.

Watching what Colorado is doing on offense..... Coaching malpractice. This isn't about team football. This is showcasing........ At the expense of the team.
In my opinion, this was a big reason he came to Colorado. It's about showcasing Sheduer and Travis Hunter, and of course, himself.

Watching what Colorado is doing on offense..... Coaching malpractice. This isn't about team football. This is showcasing........ At the expense of the team.
Agree, Coach in name and surrounded himself with coaches to cover for his inabilities. Colorado is the only team to take the hype but is also the only team that needed the hype.

Good short term move for Colorado but when he leaves or gets fired it’ll be a worse climb back up.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I feel fine. How did you feel about CJH when he stood at 4-4 his first season?

You aren’t the guy that disappeared from the board after we made our $100 bet that year, are you? I bet him two games into Heupel’s stint that we would be a top 15 program within the first three seasons. He was all over me so we put $100 on it. When I came back late last year to collect, he was nowhere to be found. Did you finally come back with a different username?
I don’t bet. I am the worlds worst gambler. Why bring Heupel into it? Your boy isn’t a good coach. Sorry.

Agree, Coach in name and surrounded himself with coaches to cover for his inabilities. Colorado is the only team to take the hype but is also the only team that needed the hype.

Good short term move for Colorado but when he leaves or gets fired it’ll be a worse climb back up.

Smart coaches bring in other coaches that make them look good.

I'm on the fence about the "me" ball. The clock management late in the game was puzzling as it was to end the first half coming out of their own end zone.

However, Hunter is just an elite talent and that was probably one of the agreements. Now does it really help or hurt Hunter and the team to go both ways is debatable. He clearly also believes his son is central to the offensive success.

Right or wrong the program has made itself a target of ridicule. I remember years ago as a young, brash, loudmouth Kiffin thought all news was good news or maybe that was a lot of the fans.

1-11 last year to 4-5 through nine games this year. I’d say he’s doing fine.
He’s achieved what I thought would be a best case scenario for them but it’s a gimmick that’s played out. Deion is about Deion, his 2 sons and Travis Hunter…he’s thrown players under the bus all season except those 3.

Normally you’d be correct. Most Property policies do provide some small limit, like $2,500 or $5,000 per occurrence for personal property of others but being a college I’m guessing their policy doesn’t have that as the insurance company would be paying out under that all the time.

VN Store

Back