The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Roman Reigns gets a new WWE Universal championship belt

Cool belt.. Also.. the Bloodline storyline got even better tonight with Solo Sikoa attacking Jimmy. I've heard rumors of Rikishi getting involved. I think that this is building up to Cody winning the belt at SummerSlam.
So we've unified the old WWE belt with the Universal belt into a really cool looking undisputed championship, and brought back the "big gold belt" in a new form?

I approve.

Way better than that red/blue Universal belt nonsense

Reactions: Pennheel
So we've unified the old WWE belt with the Universal belt into a really cool looking undisputed championship, and brought back the "big gold belt" in a new form?

I approve.

Way better than that red/blue Universal belt nonsense

That's what I've heard about both belts keeping the same lineage which is great. Going back to doing what they did with the initial brand split way back when.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Reactions: VolInNorthCack
For all that's good,please do not allow Charlotte to come right back and take the belt off Asuka?

I don't think she's ever been in a feud that doesn't involve a belt. I get the chase to tie/break Rics record so she can retire and start a family,but it's starting to come off as forced and predictable.

Lose belt....
Take time off
Come back.... Win belt... The cycle continues.

For all that's good,please do not allow Charlotte to come right back and take the belt off Asuka?

I don't think she's ever been in a feud that doesn't involve a belt. I get the chase to tie/break Rics record so she can retire and start a family,but it's starting to come off as forced and predictable.

Lose belt....
Take time off

Still will never get over Charlotte beating Asuka at Mania 34 for no reason what so ever.

Lose belt....
Take time off
So the Brock Lesnar schedule?

Still will never get over Charlotte beating Asuka at Mania 34 for no reason what so ever.

I thought that was a bad way to end her winning streak. It didn't make any sense after winning the Royal Rumble. She still hasn't won at WrestleMania.

So the Brock Lesnar schedule?

Pretty much. The same part time schedule as Brock and Roman Reigns.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back