Add North Face To The Growing List of Companies I Will Choose To Boycott

I've been indulging you; time for you to get skin in and stop dodging.

Are you saying the majority of LGB are either indifferent - or are supportive - of the targeting and sexualization of children by TQ militants?
Or do you deny that is occurring, or you recognize it and are indifferent and supportive of it?

Sounds like the latter

Then we should not attempt to curb evil since it cannot be eradicated.
Geez.
Your 'ho-hum' life must be of great value.

Evil at the Covenant school in Nashville was eradicated by 3 extremely brave heroes. Imagine a time where the rifle that was used to stop her will be in the outside the Covenant school.

More cancel culture.

Right wingers go nuts when libs boycott a business for its political purposes. Disney, Bud Light and North Face, sounds like you fully embrace cancel culture.

There is a huge difference in saying you won't ever give another penny to a company that you disagree with (for whatever reason that may be) and doing like liberals do when they attempt to cancel everybody who doesn't also cancel the said company with them.....HUGE difference

Last edited:
Never heard a liberal say that, but you probably got that from something Fox News lied about.

Have not seen that exactly but have seen plenty of my left friends say if you don't support vaccines, abortions, etc then just unfriend me now. Or if you support boycotting Bud Light, Target, like Republicans, etc then just unfriend me now.

I can't speak for everyone. Can only relay my personal experiences.

My experience is a whole lot of "I'm liberal and accepting........ as long as you agree with me"

Probably some conservatives that do that too but have not seen any that I personally know giving ultimatums.

I have no problem with North Face effectively choosing who they do business with. Or Chik fil-a. Or whichever one you’re fired up about today.

All private business should have complete autonomy to do business, or not do business, with whoever the F they want, or don’t want.

I have no problem with North Face effectively choosing who they do business with. Or Chik fil-a. Or whichever one you’re fired up about today.

All private business should have complete autonomy to do business, or not do business, with whoever the F they want, or don’t want.
True…. And I agree…. But the consumer also has the same freedom…. I’m guessing Bud Light and Target are regretting their decisions and find it odd that other companies continue to go the same route after seeing what’s happened to them

Reactions: OrangeBoro
I fully embrace businesses earning my disposable income. It is my money.

Look, I actually agree with you, go patronize the businesses you want. My point is the right went all crazy on cancel culture 3-4 years ago, but it practices it with relish now. That's fine. But you have to admit the right's hypocrisy after whining about it.

I wouldn't buy a car from a local dealership after I found out he sent his kids to University of Alabama. And I'm sure as hell not going to buy one from Little Nicky Satan's Mercedes dealership in Nashville.

Well, not really. What if the only grocery store in town decides it won't sell to blacks? Should that be legal? Buyers can decide where they shop but when you enter into commercial activities as the seller it's a whole different set of rules. And it should be that way.

Prove the elections were rigged.

Haven't been able to do it in a single court case yet, even in front of judges appointed by Trump.

There's no point to even try no evidence or facts laid before you would change your mind. There has been rigged courts as well Judges owned by Soros and company. The Deepstate in both parties has seen to it to bury and hide facts, because neither of them have a desire for free and fair elections. However the tally numbers show teh rigging regardless. Honestly I could give a damn about the left's opinion. Like many I am done arguing with the brain dead, and honorless. Anyone who isn't an idiot could look at the numbers and know it was rigged it was so obvious and mathematically improbable. Believing it was an honest election is akin to believing in flat earth. Those that still champion it's legality would champion anything evil the party of Marxism now supports. Hell they could probably justify medical experiments and disfigurement of children....oh wait.

348878034_641177358050676_7137805198408829526_n.jpg

There's no point to even try no evidence or facts laid before you would change your mind. There has been rigged courts as well Judges owned by Soros and company. The Deepstate in both parties has seen to it to bury and hide facts, because neither of them have a desire for free and fair elections. However the tally numbers show teh rigging regardless. Honestly I could give a damn about the left's opinion. Like many I am done arguing with the brain dead, and honorless. Anyone who isn't an idiot could look at the numbers and know it was rigged it was so obvious and mathematically improbable. Believing it was an honest election is akin to believing in flat earth. Those that still champion it's legality would champion anything evil the party of Marxism now supports. Hell they could probably justify medical experiments and disfigurement of children....oh wait.

View attachment 553167

I guess you don't credit the fact that Trump pissed off so many people that voting surged versus the prior election against the awful Hillary Clinton. (Could that be why half the Repub Party is killing itself to stop Trump from getting the nomination?) Funny you mention flat earth believers because still claiming that there was fraud in the election is pretty much the same as saying the earth is flat.

You even claim the courts are corrupt. What about the judges appointed by Trump and confirmed by a Repub controlled Senate that all ruled there was no fraud? Were they all secret Dems who fooled you gullible right wingers or maybe they actually required real proof of fraud which your little chart doesn't prove. And what about the two states that were most contested, Georgia and Arizona. The governors were Repubs, their legislatures were Repub, their state Supreme Courts are Repub and in Georgia the Secretary of State was Repub.

And yet you say the election was stolen. What a buffoon.

Well, not really. What if the only grocery store in town decides it won't sell to blacks? Should that be legal? Buyers can decide where they shop but when you enter into commercial activities as the seller it's a whole different set of rules. And it should be that way.
Full autonomy for private business.

Who they hire, or don’t.
Who they fire, or don’t.
Who they buy from, or don’t.
Who they sell to, or don’t.

Reactions: hog88
There is a huge difference in saying you won't ever give another penny to a company that you disagree with (for whatever reason that may be) and doing like liberals do when they attempt to cancel everybody who doesn't also cancel the said company with them.....HUGE difference

If you don't think the right wingers are trying to do this you're blind.

Reactions: NashVol11
More cancel culture.

Right wingers go nuts when libs boycott a business for its political purposes. Disney, Bud Light and North Face, sounds like you fully embrace cancel culture.
Disney is too fake for me (If I want to see the Eiffel tower, I'll go to Paris) and the majority of their movies are too juvenile. I never really drank Bud Light to begin with and I don't own any North Face gear. Hard to boycott something that I don't use, but I certainly won't change my habits and buy any of it now. If that is cancel culture, then color me guilty.

So I fully support your boycott of Chick-Fil-A and Goya... have at it.... just means more for me.

If you don't think the right wingers are trying to do this you're blind.
There may be some, but I think intelligent people left or right know that you aren't going to put a big corporation out of business with a boycott. The lunatic fringe might think that. I just don't care if they cancel the Bud Light line over this stupidity, but I also know that Americans have really short memories. It will be at tailgates again in the fall because AB will be giving it away.

I'll tell you what I boycott... the entire west coast. I do not spend a nickle when I am in any of their **** hole cities.

True…. And I agree…. But the consumer also has the same freedom…. I’m guessing Bud Light and Target are regretting their decisions and find it odd that other companies continue to go the same route after seeing what’s happened to them
Adopt the Michael Jordan philosophy. Stay out of it when asked why he doesn’t endorse democrat candidates. “Republicans buy sneakers, too”

Dull post. Did you not read "...those who make the attempt"? I don't need proof of measurable effect - certainly a desirable goal - but I do need to try. At a less facile point in their life, many come to understand that.

Now the dumb part of your post. Until the pandemic, critical race and queer theories were a blip. Until at-home parents got a look at what was being taught, they thought "not happening here...maybe CA or NY schools". You know who played no part in that coming front and center? The inattentive.

If you don't give a quantifiable f***, that's your business. If you feel odd at not giving a QFk and lash at those who do, that's your problem.
1 Bud Light isn't quantifiable either but.......
Bud Light gets stock downgrade just weeks after Dylan Mulvaney fallout

Reactions: NCFisher
I haven’t been off track for a second. You started off talking about how “the LGB community” doesn’t like trans people, which is at best extremely disingenuous when you were really talking about .00000000000000000001% of “the LGB community”, and now you’re saying trans people are “sexualizing children” but instead listed a bunch of National Enquirer-quality anecdotal things you just think are “wrong,” and even those are primarily a drag queen reading to children and classroom material you don’t like. Good luck with your crusade, who knows which other community you’ll try and fail to speak for next

Well, yeah, you have. The post you replied to pointed out a schism between LGB and TQ. You seized on 'many' to make a point no one argued "not a majority or anywhere near it". Many means a lot. You don't know whether it's a majority or anywhere near it, or 10% or 80%, nor did I try to establish it. You weren't satisfied for the sake of argument with 'some' either, insisting I'm changing the subject which never was the subject.

I linked you to an Andrew Sullivan article - who has been called by SOME not just one of the most consequential writers of his era on LGBTQ rights/movement - but one of the most inluential, period. You try to paint him as some conservative writing for a conservative publication until I correct you. Sullivan painstakingly details the basis of the schism in The Queers Versus The Homosexuals but you want to witch over 'many' still, in order to avoid questioons and taking some positions on the TQ targeting of children. You could learn more from that single article regarding the schism that you can in days of rreading, most points I encapsulated in post 83. Stop being weak and cloistered.

Within LGB, no one is more opposed to the association with TQ than lesbian groups, whom have no attraction to men, are against being termed transphobic because they abstain from relations with men in makeup. Here's an article you can read on that: Divorcing the TQ from LGB | The Spectator Australia which details the concerns and how government funding for these groups and courts are used to impose a gender orthodoxy upon the LGB community, often with the advocacy of other LGBTQ groups. You tried to smear such groups who oppose the TQ inclusion as "hate groups banned from Twitter" so you'll likely applaud European nations whose authoritarian 'hate speech' laws are not only used against religious people, but LGB people who 'misgender', that is, they call chicks with dks 'men'.and Norwegian Feminist Facing Up To Three Years In Prison Over Tweets - Reduxx oops, another Trans debate rages around the world, pitting LGBT+ community against itself
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another lesbian group's - Get the L out - co-founder says they should leave the abusive alliance altogether:
When a few of my lesbian friends and I decided to march uninvited in front of the Pride march in London last year to promote lesbian visibility within an increasingly misogynistic and anti-lesbian gay, bisexual and transgender (GBT) movement, we had no idea this would cause such a huge backlash from the GBT community itself.

From being called “transphobic bigots”, “hateful” and “Nazis” who should be “dragged out by our saggy tits”, to having our personal details published on social media and receiving rape and death threats, the supposedly progressive mainstream seemed to have slightly overreacted to the fact that a small group of lesbians were simply marching at Pride in London.

Our crime? We simply dared to reclaim the right to define what a lesbian is.
The definition is – and should remain – “a woman – in the biological sense of the word – exclusively emotionally and sexually attracted to women”.
As lesbians we retain the right to say what we find sexually attractive, irrespective of gender identity, thank you very much.
The fact that such a statement is now labelled hateful says much about the misogyny of those who condemned us.

Major gay, bisexual and trans organisations such as Stonewall and Pride in London should hang their heads in shame for ignoring our rights.
They do not represent us. OPINION: Lesbians need to get the L out of the LGBT+ community
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, I know you wanted National Enquirer, but this will have to do and I can do it all day. And this is just the militant authoritarianism waging inside the alliance, which should start turn on the light for MANY of you who think this is just about people who want to live their lives, etc...it isnt'; it's about waging that same fight across society and children are monstrously being used as the spearpoint primarily via the education system.

Now, do you think children as young as 2-3 are able to express queer gender disassociative from their biological sex, or if it is thought they do, that from that age should be encouraged to live in that gender, and provided 'gender-affirming care'? Easy ***** question; be bold.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back