Add North Face To The Growing List of Companies I Will Choose To Boycott

I don’t really boycott stuff. That’s not really how I do things. If you decide I’m not going to buy this because of that then I feel you have to hold everything to the same standard. I just saw this ad on instagram, and ummm.. I don’t think this ad campaign might be the best way to boost sales. I still have North Face jackets and other apparel. I’m not going to not buy it going forward because they have a wack ad campaign, but wow. WTH are they thinking about here?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Csl3BZINw7v/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

In 10 years from now the same people who defend this and believe its ok will be perfectly fine with pedophilia

If you're going to go balls deep into the slippery slope, why not throw in incest, bestiality and necrophilia?

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
Dudes name is "Patti Gonia."

I smell a set up.

Patagonia used to have great stuff before all the Gen Z fartheads started buying their stuff for a fashion statement and they started mass producing everything.

Same with North Face to an extent. Though they've always been the Walmart of outdoor gear.

If you're going to go balls deep into the slippery slope, why not throw in incest, bestiality and necrophilia?
Why should bestiality and necrophilia be illegal when the act doesn't violate another person's rights?

Why should bestiality and necrophilia be illegal when the act doesn't violate another person's rights?

IDK about that. Personally, I wouldn't want you molesting my corpse, I wouldn't even get dinner first.

Reactions: Vol423
IDK about that. Personally, I wouldn't want you molesting my corpse, I wouldn't even get dinner first.
I wouldn't want to molest your corpse. I just don't see how rights are violated by doing so.

VN Store

Back