Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

ON3 definitely has some talented evaluators but they’re running 2nd behind 247 still. They’re still a new brand and trying to drum up subscribers by pumping up recruits headed to their largest fan sites. That’s why they made Pearce a five star instead of just a highly rated 4 star. I don’t fault them for having Nico at #1 vs #2 because everyone was having that conversation. They’re still really good but there’s some biases that lean towards benefitting their brand. If you thought the Bama bump was big before, wait until they move to ON3 back under Shannon Terry
period. you forgot the period. (calm down @Weezer, i'm not talking about your manstrual cycle.)

Yep. Not even trying to hide it. They want Bama on cruise control until Fouts can return for Omaha. They stuck UT with a loaded regional to accommodate ESPN's "home run" narrative-- three powerful offenses with the country's three top HR hitters from Indiana, Louisville and Tennessee-- in one regional. Looks like UT will sail through that to meet Texas in the supers. Another tough regional, since Texas hoped for a Top 8 seed and wasn't happy with their seeding. Presto, another narrative-- the battle of the UTs in Knoxville, playing a UT-UT matchup to replace the one cancelled in the regular season.

It's all about narratives and matchups they can package and sell for maximum revenue. To boost revenue even more, they put most of the games on ESPN+ to increase subscriptions and haul in even more $$$. It favors some teams over others, but when the real metric is TV revenue, that's what you get. Teams just have to play and write their own narratives-- and hope the cream rises to the top.
As McGill always says, money ruins everything.

@Weezer menstruating is a very scary conversation.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Give him a biscuit or ten with some butter and jelly/honey and then we can re-evaluate. 6'4" and 155lbs. I know those probably aren't exactly accurate, but they would need to be off by between 40-50% to safely allow this young man on the field so he wouldn't get snapped like a twig.
Usually it’s models that you’re saying give a biscuit to…

…That you, Brent Musberger?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Wrong. Meat is much better for the body. Sugar and carbs are completely unnecessary for the human body.
The cultivation of various types of grain and starchy vegetables is literally responsible for human civilization. If your boy Jordan Peterson still had to hunt mammoths to live, he wouldn’t make it very long.

My man if you believe, despite science proving otherwise, that a diet high in red meat is better for you than a diet high in fruit then you’re already too far gone.

Lol. I haven’t had anything but red meat for almost 5 years now. Meat, eggs and cheese. My blood work is beyond excellent. You probably think that your cholesterol levels are derived from what you eat and saturated fat is bad for your heart. 😂😂😂😂😂. Oh you probably as believe salt is the cause of high blood pressure.

Stay in your lane and keep believing what the government scientists tell you.

Lol. I haven’t had anything but red meat for almost 5 years now. Meat, eggs and cheese. My blood work is beyond excellent. You probably think that your cholesterol levels are derived from what you eat and saturated fat is bad for your heart. 😂😂😂😂😂. Oh you probably as believe salt is the cause of high blood pressure.

Stay in your lane and keep believing what the government scientists tell you.

Well daggum I guess since it’s worked out for yans then ole science is just lies then ain’t it

VN Store

Back