Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I don't do drugs. So, in my sarcastic tone and wit - i'm talking out of my ass.

Also, my sales territory is all of WV/SW VA and NE TN.

I'm well aware of the pill issues. I thought bath salts and bathtub crank were the cheapest stimulants?
Crank is nasty homemade meth, the real good and insanely cheap meth is coming from Mexico..it is superlab made (yep, just like in Breaking Bad, only made in Mexico where the ingredients are easy to procure to manufacture on an industrial level) "clean" crystal meth, and the price has plummeted since back in my day...about half what it was 25 years ago.

Not MY problem. Manufactured fake personal hells should stay PERSONAL imo, but lonliness does motivate some to attempt to get everybody into the act. ;) When I don't care about something? I PROVE it.

Not MY problem. Manufactured fake personal hells should stay PERSONAL imo, but lonliness does motivate some to attempt to get everybody into the act. ;) When I don't care about something? I PROVE it.
What is this about? Was this accidentally posted in the wrong thread or something?

Let's suspend reality with goofy conjecture about somebody else's occupation. Not all of us print up Amazon pamphlets for gift cards.

Reactions: FirstAndGoal

VN Store

Back