Transfer Portal 22-23

Prairie View is a small Texas city...a little less than 7000 residents and has its' own mayor...👍
Sureeeee its a city lol with 1 walmart and 1 Williams chicken lol i went to Prairie View its not a city i promise . Its on the outskirts of houston in the middle of plum duck nowhere .

So do u think it’s just her that transferred to an HBCU because of academics or is it when any player decides to transfer to and HBCU is because of academics?
I love this question . Would this be an assumption as well if lets say Justine Pissott transferred to Prairie View instead ?

She’s got a Covid year.

Yes, but that's what she's using this coming season, or am I wrong? I thought last season was her senior year, and I thought she played enough games not to be allowed a redshirt last season. So that would make this coming season her covid year?

Yes, but that's what she's using this coming season, or am I wrong? I thought last season was her senior year, and I thought she played enough games not to be allowed a redshirt last season. So that would make this coming season her covid year?
She received a medical redshirt. In theory, she could play two more years if she chooses.

She got a redshirt for this past season did not count against her. She has two to play if she want to.

Why would they leave 3 spots open? Is it for the following year that they have targets that look very promising?
Only they know what they are doing, but I think they are thinking a rosters of 15 is to big. I think they want to stick around 12, but we'll see how it ends up. Right now were at twelve don't see that changing much.

Has Diamond Johnson signed with anyone? are the Lady Vols done as far as portal, how many spots left on roster?
Four or three if they give Edie a scholarship. I don't know if were done doubt were going for Diamond Johnson, but we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back