Transfer Portal 22-23

Does anyone know how many players are still in the portal? I wonder how many of them are going to find themselves without a scholarship this fall.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I’m guessing she has pro aspirations and wants a system that allows her to be the focal point and show off all her abilities. I’ll know more once I see her play next season.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

After quite possibly the longest and most anticlimatic transfer in history, Owusu ends up at Penn State. Apparently she was a hard pass for everyone else.

I would’ve liked to see her at Villanova instead of Penn St. With Olsen, Burke, Denae Carter, Dulcy, an addition of Owusu would’ve been very good. I’m happy she’s found a home though.

Last edited:
Reactions: glv98
I would’ve liked to see her at Villanova instead of Penn St. With Olsen, Burke, Denae Carter, Dulcy, an addition of Owusu would’ve been bl very good. I’m happy she’s found a home though.
I'm happy she found a home, and sure she made the best decision for her given the opportunities available. But the opportunities apparently available to a player with her resume are pretty disappointing. Hard to believe Penn State was on her wish list.

Does anyone know how many players are still in the portal? I wonder how many of them are going to find themselves without a scholarship this fall.

here's a tip. The greatest source of WBB recruiting and transfer news. All news very little analysis is WBB Blog. Google it and see who's available.

Added:
Here is about 4 pages of recruiting news that you care about: Tennessee Women's Basketball Recruiting - WBB Blog

Last edited:
Strange to enter the portal now as you have to sit a season to play. Evidently it was a tough decision to make that it took her this long. Maybe she had help making it by the coach. Just weird to wait until you won't be eligible to enter.
Maybe she is just willing to redshirt. Or she has a legit waiver reason. Anyway… is there a chance we look at her we need a young forward (22 or 23 class) don’t know much about her

Reactions: southie

VN Store

Back