‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Josh Heupel tags freshman Cam Seldon with heavy praise

Looks like Cam may see some shine in September.

I really, really like our coach. The one ingredient on our offense that we have not had, and I didn't understand why, is throwing to RB's coming out of the backfield out wide, over the middle or on wheel routes to a cleared out side of the field. Glad Heupel wants to incorporate that and seems like he just needed the right weapon.

Cam is that weapon. I could easily see him being a 500 yard rushing, 500 yard receiving, 5-8 touchdown guy as a Freshman. Can't wait to watch him and being able to experience that while interacting with a close family member is very unique and special situation for Vol fans. I have not been this confident about a skill position player succeeding in a long time. Thanks again for being on the board, Plove.

I really, really like our coach. The one ingredient on our offense that we have not had, and I didn't understand why, is throwing to RB's coming out of the backfield out wide, over the middle or on wheel routes to a cleared out side of the field. Glad Heupel wants to incorporate that and seems like he just needed the right weapon.

Cam is that weapon. I could easily see him being a 500 yard rushing, 500 yard receiving, 5-8 touchdown guy as a Freshman. Can't wait to watch him and being able to experience that while interacting with a close family member is very unique and special situation for Vol fans. I have not been this confident about a skill position player succeeding in a long time. Thanks again for being on the board, Plove.
🤝🏾 Thank you

Can't wait to see how Heupel utilizes him in this offense. Going to have weapons all around him too. We haven't seen this offense's full potential just yet, which is scary... For all non-UT fans
Yup said ran a 10.5 in 100 and 21.74 in the 200...definitely gonna be great if the vols land him

VN Store

Back