Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
She ain’t even all that
thank-you-thanks.gif

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
miltonow2.1.gifmiltonow3.gifmiltonthrow4.gif

The kinds of plays that are going to take this O to another level - assuming Milton can manage the offense.

The ability to keep plays alive outside of the pocket. I like Milton evading the pocket and continue scanning the field over tucking it and running.

The ability to flick a hail mary whenever he wants. DC's among the SEC are going to be pulling their hair when they get us to 3rd and long just for Joe to throw a rocket 60 yards down the field.

As much as Milton can struggle with touch on intermediate throws at times - he throws a beautiful jump ball. Ramel Keyton is going to be on You Got Mossed at least 2-3 times this season.

I feel about the new Steelers administrative staff like I do Tennessees…. They seem to be on it…. I’m not sure they are as high on Porter as some are…. I hope they take him but I trust them to make the right decision.
That makes sense. I use the same mindset on Windy City fan forums who fixate on certain players as the ONLY way to go. When you have a lot of needs, there’s that many more options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back