Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have drafted him but we drafted Kenny Pickett instead of Malik Willis last year…. Kenny Pickett is looking good so far.

They could decide Pickett isn't the guy and take Levis. What has Pickett really proven?

They could decide Pickett isn't the guy and take Levis. What has Pickett really proven?
Hasn’t proven much yet but looks like a future stud…. Pittsburgh is building around him bc they feel he is going to be the man going forward. Future looks amazing!!!😎

In a world where it seems like so many things don’t make sense anymore, last night restored a sense of order in the universe for me. Everyone who watched Will Levis play college football could see he wasn’t a first round pick, much less a top 5 pick overall. For once I don’t feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

In a world where it seems like so many things don’t make sense anymore, last night restored a sense of order in the universe for me. Everyone who watched Will Levis play college football could see he wasn’t a first round pick, much less a top 5 pick overall. For once I don’t feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

Except for Kiper. Just ask him he’ll tell you..

I'm a bit surprised that 4 WRs got taken and neither Hyatt or Tillman was one of them.

JSN from Ohio State and Jordan Addison both I can see cases being made since they had huge seasons a year ago, but no clue why Zay Flowers & Quentin Johnson got picked before the UT guys. Zay is slower, smaller, and less productive and played on a bad team. Quentin Johnson didn't even run at the combine and measured smaller than TCU list him and he's got low production numbers too. I expected the Chargers to want to diversify their WR type, but they seem to like size and WRs that spend more time on IR than the field.

I'm a bit surprised that 4 WRs got taken and neither Hyatt or Tillman was one of them.

JSN from Ohio State and Jordan Addison both I can see cases being made since they had huge seasons a year ago, but no clue why Zay Flowers & Quentin Johnson got picked before the UT guys. Zay is slower, smaller, and less productive and played on a bad team. Quentin Johnson didn't even run at the combine and measured smaller than TCU list him and he's got low production numbers too. I expected the Chargers to want to diversify their WR type, but they seem to like size and WRs that spend more time on IR than the field.
Our receivers are considered system wrs and Hyatt didn’t run as well as they thought he would.

Our receivers are considered system wrs and Hyatt didn’t run as well as they thought he would.

Sure I guess...but JSN and Johnson both didn't even run, and Hyatt was faster than both Flowers and Addison.

I just hope this means Hyatt has a Moss like response to being passed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back