‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

The Hattie B’s in Memphis is good but Gus’s here is better, pended all Gus’s locations here aren’t equal. Crazy enough the Hattie B’s here is better than the couple I’ve tried in Nashville. As another poster said, Hattie B’s has more spice levels, but the meat itself is better at Gus’s imo.

@Plove23 hope you enjoyed your time in Knoxville this weekend brother. Cam is something special.
Thank you, yes I had an excellent time

Forgot to you guys I met Nico, Nate Leacock, Jeremiah Telander, and Caleb Herring this weekend. Very nice young men, I love the Freshman brotherhood they have. Think Telander got Cam to come over to meet his mom at the Dinner.
One of my friends met Telanders dad. He said he Telanders dad was very nice and a former football coach at several college teams such as Mizzou. He said that Telander has had great things to say about Tennessee and that he's been very happy with his decision to play there.

Comparing him to CP. Didn’t a few of you do that?

A lot of people, myself included, believed that at the time, CP would have made a better RB than WR...and he was a really good receiver just based on athleticism. Seems like the NFL finally figured out what Dooley couldn't. Cam has a lot of similar qualities, almost identical build, and athleticism.

What I got from this article:
1. Cam says he feels like he is a natural at RB and has to work at WR.
2. CJH recognized this and put him there!
3. He can also catch like a WR.
4. CJH recognized this and has plans!!!

(Just take a moment and think about what Butch or Pruitt would have done with this talent. Then take another moment and appreciate CJH and DW.)
I think Heupel's creativity will find amazing ways to utilize Cam. I am seeing his role as a bit of a blend of the "hidden Hyatt", against Mizzou maybe?, and the Swiss Army knife of Fant. and as an RB its a bit easier/less suspicious to have him play that "Hidden Hyatt" role; but then its also a little less expected to flex him out and have him catch than it was with Fant. especially if we put someone else in the backfield. Whether thats another RB, or a TE/HB, or even a WR.

@Plove23 Been reading on Volquest. Cam is getting a lot of love and WOW's over there. Austin Price, Brent Hubbs and Matt Ray all giving Cam huge praise and said Cam made the biggest step forward during Spring practice. They seem to think that he and Davis as Freshman are going to see the field next Fall. Can't wait!

@Plove23 Been reading on Volquest. Cam is getting a lot of love and WOW's over there. Austin Price, Brent Hubbs and Matt Ray all giving Cam huge praise and said Cam made the biggest step forward during Spring practice. They seem to think that he and Davis as Freshman are going to see the field next Fall. Can't wait!
Not understanding AP’s thoughts that we may bring in a RECEIVER via the portal. Would question the type willing to be the fifth option (at best).

Not understanding AP’s thoughts that we may bring in a RECEIVER via the portal. Would question the type willing to be the fifth option (at best).
Maybe due to us being thin at slot. You’ve got Squirrel if he goes down, I guess Thornton. Maybe they don’t want to be forced to move him from the outside? Idk? Maybe they see someone in the portal that they really like.

Hearing a lotta chatta!...😳.
We'll see.
Regardless, Webb and Nimrod look good.
We got Cam playing WR and RB.

And none of those guys are our Big 3.

We good...
Oh lord...From who bro??Your magic 8 ball don't count...I haven't heard anything about his character and fit.Its not unreasonable and th3 only reason I say that is the rb from Clemson,whos name escapes me at the moment.They completely missed that evaluation or somebody fu**ed the pooch on that one but I don't see them making the same mistake.

VN Store

Back