‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Thanks to all you guys, means a lot. I've showed Cam all of your comments, and he said thanks he appreciate you all.
The kid has all the tools necessary to become special. Just don't let all the praise etc. go to his head. Still just a true freshman with growing pains. Do your best to keep him humble and grounded.

Bishop has still been impressive considering he was a last minute take. He’s actually one of our biggest backs. Cam is just so much bigger. He’s essentially a grown man already though. That TD run today looked like Darren McFadden
You must have read the story about McFadden's son being a D1 recruit this year. It would be way too hard to compare any running back today to Darren back in the 80's
:):)

The kid has all the tools necessary to become special. Just don't let all the praise etc. go to his head. Still just a true freshman with growing pains. Do your best to keep him humble and grounded.
If he is who Plove says he is, then I don’t think this will be a problem. I just count us fortunate that he chose Tennessee Orange to display his skills. Now get Lewis and we will have the most dynamic backfield in college football.

Reactions: HeadVol77
He'd easily be a 5* if he played at a bigger high school. Easily the best athlete in the class.
Seldon is easily a 5 star talent. Was just in the middle of nowhere and didn't have the sexiest offer list. I'm just glad we got him bc he is going to be on helluva player

The #1 thing I have noticed with cam after his TD run and even in his high school tape is this kid is HUMBLE! No jumping up and down and dancing around after big plays. He means business like he has something to prove. I love it. @Plove23 you and your family have raised this young man right. Just remind him to keep his mind on football and not the night life or tail.

The #1 thing I have noticed with cam after his TD run and even in his high school tape is this kid is HUMBLE! No jumping up and down and dancing around after big plays. He means business like he has something to prove. I love it. @Plove23 you and your family have raised this young man right. Just remind him to keep his mind on football and not the night life or tail.
Ty....oh for sure, he's definitely not into partying, drinking, nothing like that at all. When it's football it's football.

What I got from this article:
1. Cam says he feels like he is a natural at RB and has to work at WR.
2. CJH recognized this and put him there!
3. He can also catch like a WR.
4. CJH recognized this and has plans!!!

(Just take a moment and think about what Butch or Pruitt would have done with this talent. Then take another moment and appreciate CJH and DW.)

I've said it before but I really hope he stays in the RB room. True do it all guy. Can't wait until we see his ability in the throw game. Will take this O to the next level imo.

Forgot to you guys I met Nico, Nate Leacock, Jeremiah Telander, and Caleb Herring this weekend. Very nice young men, I love the Freshman brotherhood they have. Think Telander got Cam to come over to meet his mom at the Dinner.

The interviews that these Freshman are giving are very impressive. Humble but serious in what they are wanting to do. Heup has done a tremendous job getting this type of young men to Knoxville.

Is there any particular reason Cam Seldon is still shown as a “commit” in the title of this thread even though he’s signed, on campus, and participated in spring practice? 🤷🏻

What I got from this article:
1. Cam says he feels like he is a natural at RB and has to work at WR.
2. CJH recognized this and put him there!
3. He can also catch like a WR.
4. CJH recognized this and has plans!!!

(Just take a moment and think about what Butch or Pruitt would have done with this talent. Then take another moment and appreciate CJH and DW.)
Butch or Pruitt would've probably tried to stick him on defense, 🤦‍♂️. . . he'd probably be good there too, but it seems like he's gonna be a big star on offense.

Forgot to you guys I met Nico, Nate Leacock, Jeremiah Telander, and Caleb Herring this weekend. Very nice young men, I love the Freshman brotherhood they have. Think Telander got Cam to come over to meet his mom at the Dinner.
Their class is crazy! The more time passes, the better it looks. Definitely much better than the recruiting services gave it credit for.

VN Store

Back