Spring game is no longer free and has premium seating

But to be honest, the rhyme in your little ditty doesn’t rhyme on the monetary unit (quarter) but on the word „hearted“
Pre inflation, the rhyme was "paid my dime..." which made the rhythm work. Dang inflation even ruins the arts. Which rhymes with...

EXACTLY THIS - we were good in the 90s...less than good in the 00s...less than that in the 10s.

Now I don't believe we're "back" to the 90s yet, but headed in the right direction and if charging me $5 for a great day in the spring to keep my attention on the program and engaged, I'm happy to pay that !!!

I like the spring game, been a while since I've been though

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This was always something to take the young kids in the family to as an introduction to the atmosphere. Sounds like it is moving on from that.

Shame that they did not schedule this on and afternoon when either the Men's baseball or Women's softball was in town. I would have liked to enjoyed spring game and one or the other round ball games.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
SIGH!!!! Pretty soon, someone will start charging you for breathing, or mowing your own lawn. Don't laugh, there are some places right now that charge you for using a public restroom. Not sure if the guys who sit on a stool in a corner and insist you pay to not only use the restroom, but also to wash your hands.
So your comparing a Tennessee football game to taking a s*** in McDonalds?

So your comparing a Tennessee football game to taking a s*** in McDonalds?

If you want to pretzel twist it that way, your call. If you want to Senegalese hair twist it that way, your call. If you want to yoga seated twist it that way, your call. If you want to Chubby Checker twist it that way, your call. {Ya oughta kno bettah than to play wid uh twissed mine]

Any word yet if its going to be on TV ? edit NM
  • SECN+/ESPN+

Last edited:
well of course its an agenda and entertainment ... it aint ballin anymore.....its a bizness now

Lame. Don't care about $5 but I'm not standing in line outside the stadium to watch a practice.

Feels like a slap in the face anyway considering they have been on their hands and knees begging fans to go to the Spring game for 20 years. One good season and we are doing tickets again lol.

SIGH!!!! Pretty soon, someone will start charging you for breathing, or mowing your own lawn. Don't laugh, there are some places right now that charge you for using a public restroom. Not sure if the guys who sit on a stool in a corner and insist you pay to not only use the restroom, but also to wash your hands.
People have been paying to use public restrooms all over Europe since the Roman Empire started it abt. 2500 years ago. We've traveled all over the continent and always had to pay. Yes, there is a man who takes the money inside the restroom. You have to have exact change, by the way. Talk about a tax that keeps going on and on and on!

Lame. Don't care about $5 but I'm not standing in line outside the stadium to watch a practice.

Feels like a slap in the face anyway considering they have been on their hands and knees begging fans to go to the Spring game for 20 years. One good season and we are doing tickets again lol.
Standing in line? You do games wrong

People have been paying to use public restrooms all over Europe since the Roman Empire started it abt. 2500 years ago. We've traveled all over the continent and always had to pay. Yes, there is a man who takes the money inside the restroom. You have to have exact change, by the way. Talk about a tax that keeps going on and on and on!
Ohare Airport charged that idk if the still do

I remember once I went into a restroom at 'Five Guys' & there was a sign that read, "Employees Must Wash Hands"...no one came in there so after a few minutes, I just washed them myself!

Reactions: GAVol and kratos

OH, sh--!

I remember once I went into a restroom at 'Five Guys' & there was a sign that read, "Employees Must Wash Hands"...no one came in there so after a few minutes, I just washed them myself!

That's funny!!!! More funny than my experiences, yes, that's plural. Seeing employees there not washing their hands even after exiting the stall, having done their number 2. That's why I haven't visited a burger or chicken joint since. I insist on cooking my own, as I'm a compulsive hand washer, as is my wife. Besides, my burgers and chicken tastes better.

Reactions: Pappy

VN Store

Back