The Official Tennessee @ Mizzou Weekend Series Thread 3/17-3/19 (Fri. 4PM EST) (Sat. Postponed) (Sun. 2PM EST Doubleheader) (All games SEC NET+)

We should have called this weekend series game off while still in K-town.

We haven't done anything good this whole series.

MO is the one that's been playing like a #2 team in the country.

Yeah, I don’t know what the problem is but they’re better than this. This series wasn’t even competitive.

Reactions: peerless98
Coach V’s first team here in 2018 didn’t have anywhere near the talent this team has, and they were more competitive than this. They haven”t shown up at all for this series. It’s only the first series of the SEC, and I believe they will improve, but my concern level is definitely heightening for now.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
We will see how good our staff is as far as coaching up the players after this nightmare. It’s a long season and we have a great staff. Ole Miss was the last team in the tourney last year and they won it all.

Coming into the season, we knew the hitting would struggle. Its the pitching that has me concerned. The big 3 have got to be better, right now they look overrated.

Coming into the season, we knew the hitting would struggle. Its the pitching that has me concerned. The big 3 have got to be better, right now they look overrated.
I’m more concerned about the defense than pitching. If Ahuna makes that play in the first (he has looked bad on pop ups), burns may be gets rolling. Beam was unraveled thanks to defensive miscues.

VN Store

Back