Sorry but its getting old [Barnes discussion] (merged)

Olivier needs to put up 20/10 numbers for us to have a run in the tourney.

This team runs on Nkamhoua…. Plain and simple. He puts up 20-25 per game and it takes pressure off Santi…. Today was the “coolest” shooting performance I’ve seen from Santi in some time.

Reactions: Zues1
Agree wholeheartedly on the point regarding Bama.

Absolutely disgraceful what is going on with that program currently.

What Barnes has done as a whole this season is impressive.

Where my concern comes from is the late season swoon and struggling to close out a team with an 18 point lead Thursday.

Got it. I didn’t realize your main gripe was Barnes/Vols letting the lead slip. I thought you were more generally unhappy with Barnes- as many posters here seem to be.

Reactions: TennVols12
I don't care what anyone says, I'd rather at least WATCH Sweet 16 basketball with my coach who supposedly can't win the big ones and be a Top 16-64 team in the sport EVERY year, than to roll the dice with a coach who would just as likely have us jealous of Buzz ball and peaking as an NIT team than winning a "big one."

He’s earned it. Calls TN fans the dumbest in America (ironic). However his brother ZR is the bigger clown in the Perry family. Oink!
Do you have a dossier on every Basilio caller? You know this Philly’s identity and that Poli Joe had a carpet business. What’s next-posting the high school GPA of Randy from Altamont?

Reactions: joevols89
If ON & JJJ can both go for 15/7 and SV 15/5 then I like our chances. Obviously other guys will also have to contribute, but we seem to fall short when one or more of those seniors don’t have a solid game.
Sometimes I get lucky! ON & JJJ combined for 34/10 and SV got 14/5.
Go VOLS !

Reactions: VolGee4

VN Store

Back