Irrational Rick Barnes takes (merged)

Wasn't looking for a clever "burn" and I don't put enough effort into this site to run the spell check. I'll be sure to hit you up when I need a proof reader next time though.

One word of advice however. If you're going to offer spell checks and grammar corrections, you may want to review your own use of commas.

You may want to clean up post #4748.

Good to see we’ve reached the point of just making up reasons to criticize him, now

Also, not forwarding an agenda or looking for an argument. That seems to be your intent however.

The only agenda I have was making an observation that the guy is getting up there in age and looks pretty well exasperated at times with the play of his team.

Huge kudos for winning the "debate". This should secure your future as a barrister quite nicely.
I'm typically not really into the whole grammar/spell check debate. The lone exception is that I do find it rather funny when someone tries to put another poster on blast because they disagree with them, and then manage to misspell the most key component in their apparent coup d'etat. Comma usage is way down the line on my concern list, but thanks for noticing. :)

The bottom line is that the crux of your argument is still a losing proposition.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
I'm typically not really into the whole grammar/spell check debate. The lone exception is that I do find it rather funny when someone tries to put another poster on blast because they disagree with them, and then manage to misspell the most key component in their apparent coup d'etat. Comma usage is way down the line on my concern list, but thanks for noticing. :)

The bottom line is that the crux of your argument is still a losing proposition.

Already conceded you won a debate/argument than only you are trying to have. You reign supreme in the realm of grammar and debate.

Congratulations. I'm sure your online cred will receive a bump.

2 minutes until game time. Got better things to do than waste any more time with you.

I've been hard on them when they played like crap. I've given them props when they played well.
I called sweet 16 midway through the season and some laughed.
Anything else is icing on the cake.
Check my stats. Lol

Frankly, he is one of the best Tennessee coaches ever already (definitely in top 3). You could argue Myers and Pearl are possibly better. However, Barnes' career is not over yet.

Sure, his teams can be infuriating at times but he is not going anywhere unless it is his choice.

Reactions: tennrich1
Frankly, he is one of the best Tennessee coaches ever already (definitely in top 3). You could argue Myers and Pearl are possibly better. However, Barnes' career is not over yet.

Sure, his teams can be infuriating at times but he is not going anywhere unless it is his choice.

One more win and you can argue he's the best. Two more wins and there's no argument.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
One more win and you can argue he's the best. Two more wins and there's no argument.

Pearl has 3 Sweet 16s but Pearl had more seasons and more trips to NCAA than Barnes. Barnes lost one trip to COVID-19. Pearl had teams bow out early as well and half time meltdowns. We just don't remember it, we just remember the good times. It will be the same situation with Barnes.

Both coaches elevated our program.

VN Store

Back