The Official Tennessee @ Mizzou Weekend Series Thread 3/17-3/19 (Fri. 4PM EST) (Sat. Postponed) (Sun. 2PM EST Doubleheader) (All games SEC NET+)

Arkansas leasds uburn3-2 in 4th. T
Hogs scored 3 in 4th and still batting.
Looks cold there too

We’ve had pretty comfortable early spring weather up until now. Bet the weather had a lot to do with it.
Yeah and these guys are trying to play the game the NCAA has forced on them. Can show emotion and have fun unless you want to pitch in can and swing at balls in the other batters box. Big mood swing . They will better. CTV got some work to do .

We’ve had pretty comfortable early spring weather up until now. Bet the weather had a lot to do with it.
Rucker and McKee called this as a UK type series from last year if we’re not careful. 1 game in they’re right. Up to us to not let it get away. Gonna have to make your own positive or negative energy and/or slights. Nobody in the crowd to do it for you.

No sweep but still can take the series. Tomorrow is a good day to win one.
With the forecast, I'd settle for not being swept. We just don't seem to function in colder weather. Someone brought up the series at UK last year. Starting to think it's a real concern for our guys.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
With the forecast, I'd settle for not being swept. We just don't seem to function in colder weather. Someone brought up the series at UK last year. Starting to think it's a real concern for our guys.
I think it’s the environment more so. The cold is what helps make some of these series a ****** environment even more. We seem to feed off the back against the wall/villains/chip on shoulder vibe that you get at big time road locations and/or the 4500 people on top of you and pulling for you at home. Where there is no environment, hostile or friendly, we struggle.

Knoxville in March isn’t exactly a tropical paradise.

Any idea what’s been up with Dollander to start the year? He’s not been his normal lockdown self. He’s had some pretty gross 1st innings. I wonder if he’s nursing an injury we don’t know about.
He is priority one on evarbodies radar. He ain't sneaking in under the radar like last year. I'm sure copious
amounts of film study and tendencies have reduced his effectiveness. Hopefully CFA can get him squared away.

Reactions: Ned Land
What’s concerning is this team has yet to beat a legit opponent. We’ll get plenty of opportunities to do so but eventually you have to beat them. Playing tough teams, on the road is life. If we can’t do it vs the GCU and Mizzou’s on our schedule I’m less inclined to think we have good showings in Baton Rouge or Fayetteville.
THiS tEaM ahs. impLOdead>>>

Reactions: Vawlz

VN Store

Back