The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Cole would be a great pick to take the All Atlantic/International Title off of Orange Cassidy. I thought them having Cassidy beat Big Bill was a joke. I get that Orange Cassidy is over as a character, but he doesn't need the belt for that. Cole would be perfect for that belt. As for MJF, maybe build up Wardlow and have them go after each other later. Right now, I'd like to see Hangman and MJF. I always thought Hangman didn't get a fair shake as champion.

I agree regarding Cassidy. He is hella fun, but I feel like I am watching the same match everytime I watch him. He's kind of like the Riho of the men's division. You have to really give in to the "suspension of disbelief" and just go with it. I know and you know it. Everybody knows it, Riho and Cassidy aren't beating anybody if it were real.

I'm just over Riho. At least Cassidy is funny. She has no personality, no charisma. Shes just like a robot. The best match I've seen her in was vs. Emi Sakura a few weeks ago. But they have probably run that same match move for move hundreds of times since Sakura trained Riho.

But anyway, blah blah blah... tldr.

Bottom line, I'm over Riho and kind of over Cassidy. I want a heel turn by trent and chuck.

Reactions: Pennheel
And Dynamite has been Dynamite once again.

It was so good to see Stu Grayson back. I hope he's back for good. I love watching that dude work. That was a really good match until the ring bell spot. I didn't really agree with that booking.

Jarrett, again is one of the best workers out there. I'm glad they didn't put the belt on him. He doesn't need it. He's so over as a heel it's awesome.

The women are banding together against the NWO!

Oh, I have a feeling Stokely Hathaway is going to come out of Rampage with the FTW belt. Somehow. I think that would be a hoot!

I'm watching my recording of Dynamite. The three way for the trios is about to start. This should be insane! I can't wait!

I agree regarding Cassidy. He is hella fun, but I feel like I am watching the same match everytime I watch him. He's kind of like the Riho of the men's division. You have to really give in to the "suspension of disbelief" and just go with it. I know and you know it. Everybody knows it, Riho and Cassidy aren't beating anybody if it were real.

I'm just over Riho. At least Cassidy is funny. She has no personality, no charisma. Shes just like a robot. The best match I've seen her in was vs. Emi Sakura a few weeks ago. But they have probably run that same match move for move hundreds of times since Sakura trained Riho.

But anyway, blah blah blah... tldr.

Bottom line, I'm over Riho and kind of over Cassidy. I want a heel turn by trent and chuck.

No you're cool. I definitely agree about Riho as one you really have to have a "suspension of disbelief" in anything she does. She also lacks in the charisma department. Shida and Asuka are living proof that women can have charisma. Cassidy is entertaining. He reminds me of something I heard Jeff Jarrett say in Impact during a fued. He's a good midcard comedy act. Nothing wrong with that,as you need that in wrestling,but not as one of your champions. I'd love to see the Best Friends turn on him. That's about ran it's course.

Man. That trios match was awesome. I just wish they had more time. I feel like it was rushed. Like some segment or segments earlier in the show ran too long. Nonetheless, it lived up to my expectations. Would like to see Buddy Matthews featured more, but every team has to have that "weak link." Like Garcia was for JAS. And like Nick Jackson is for The Elite. I would love to see Buddy and Kenny just go for 20 or 30 minutes. I feel like he is scratching at the door to get in that Omega, Ospreay, Jay White, Seth Rollins tier. Great match. Another great show.

Man. That trios match was awesome. I just wish they had more time. I feel like it was rushed. Like some segment or segments earlier in the show ran too long. Nonetheless, it lived up to my expectations. Would like to see Buddy Matthews featured more, but every team has to have that "weak link." Like Garcia was for JAS. And like Nick Jackson is for The Elite. I would love to see Buddy and Kenny just go for 20 or 30 minutes. I feel like he is scratching at the door to get in that Omega, Ospreay, Jay White, Seth Rollins tier. Great match. Another great show.
Buddy is amazing when given an opportunity. He even made 205 live watchable for a second.

Last edited:
I didn't get to watch last night,but I saw the promo on YouTube between Darby, Sammy , Jungle Boy and MJF. Really liked it. Really interested on who they go with on his next title match or if it's a fatal four way. I've had my complaints about AEW,but I'll give Tony credit on this. He's building up his younger talent lately. However, I hope they do something with Wardlow soon.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
Everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man.
wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

The Bloodline storyline is an all time great story.

It really is. It built up a mid card guy like Sami Zayn into a major focus in the main event scene ,and him and KO along with the USOs fun to watch. It's actually starting to make the tag titles interesting for the first time in years.

For anyone that missed it tonight

Thanks for sharing! I hadn't watch it yet and made a general comment. I DVR it ,but haven't got around to watching it yet. That being said, that was pretty cool and I see what you mean. An excellent build to this feud and storyline for an entire year leading to WrestleMania.

Will probably watch the ppv. But 10 bucks a month for the weekly show is s little steep imo.

Yeah, I remember the early NWA/TNA PPVs that were like that every week.... $10 a pop.... I remember watching a lot of them ,but I also was much younger and could afford to spend it on hobbies more often. On a wrestling related note, I'm really digging the build up to WrestleMania this year from the bottom of the card to the Main Event. Last year was kind of a let down ,and felt like a lot of things felt forced. I'm actually looking forward to watching this one. I don't watch WWE every week like I used to (even with DVR) ,but I keep up enough to stay up to date on what's happening and I like it.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Yeah, I remember the early NWA/TNA PPVs that were like that every week.... $10 a pop.... I remember watching a lot of them ,but I also was much younger and could afford to spend it on hobbies more often. On a wrestling related note, I'm really digging the build up to WrestleMania this year from the bottom of the card to the Main Event. Last year was kind of a let down ,and felt like a lot of things felt forced. I'm actually looking forward to watching this one. I don't watch WWE every week like I used to (even with DVR) ,but I keep up enough to stay up to date on what's happening and I like it.
I watch the ppvs with wwe. Haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in years. Used to watch NXT but the whole 2.0 thing ended that. I tend to watch AEW and Impact or New Japan randomly.

Mania does look like it will be good this year. The Bloodline thing is a great story. I'm excited to see what H does now that he is at the helm for it. I think everyone should enjoy it while it lasts though. Who know what will happen when WWE sells.

Not a big Rousey fan,but she's proved herself in WWE as more than a part time attraction. Hate to hear this.
download.jpeg

VN Store

Back