The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Hadn't watched a WM in a long time. Figured I watch it on the computer, and the FF on TV. Most of the matches were good. Didn't particularly enjoy the Becky, Trish, Lita vs Bayley and her partners match, or the Pat McAfee/Miz (seriously, what was the point?) match. Charlotte/Rhea was pretty damn good. So was the KO/Sami vs the Usos match. If Logan Paul devoted more time to wrestling, he could be awesome. Not a fan of his personality, but he's athletic as hell and fearless. He and Rollins put together a really good match IMO.

Feel like the McAfee thing was done to get the crowd back. Ripley-Charlotte was the best match of the night imo. A classic, true wrestling match. Needed to give crowd a breather to keep them there for Usos-Wrestlezania/KOMania

Mania Night 1 was really, really good. Every match was solid. Charlotte-Rhea was amazing. One of the best matches i've seen this year period.

I dont understand why Dominik gets so much sh*t for his ability. He is not bad. That was one of the more entertaining matches of the night.

I could do without seeing Pat McAfee on anything for the rest of my life. He annoys me that bad.

John Cena got the biggest pop of the night on his entrance.

The only match i was ho him about was the multi team tag match. I don't know why, but it was just uninteresting to me.

Owens/Zayn vs. Usos delivered. And it delivered the ending i think everyone wanted. That was a fantastic match.

Looking forward to see if Night 2 lives up to Night 1.

Mania Night 1 was really, really good. Every match was solid. Charlotte-Rhea was amazing. One of the best matches i've seen this year period.

I dont understand why Dominik gets so much sh*t for his ability. He is not bad. That was one of the more entertaining matches of the night.

I could do without seeing Pat McAfee on anything for the rest of my life. He annoys me that bad.

John Cena got the biggest pop of the night on his entrance.

The only match i was ho him about was the multi team tag match. I don't know why, but it was just uninteresting to me.

Owens/Zayn vs. Usos delivered. And it delivered the ending i think everyone wanted. That was a fantastic match.

Looking forward to see if Night 2 lives up to Night 1.
Agree on Dominik. They are going for that heel Eddie Guerrero vibe and he's doing a great job with it imo. He's fantastic at making everyone hate him.

I think i am looking forward the most tonight to the 3-way for the IC. That. Is. Going. To. Be. STIFF!

What are y'all looking forward to most?

Outside of that and the main event, Before last night I was actually looking forward to Bianca/Asuka,but it's going to be a hard act to follow the Charlotte/Rhea match.

A really good show at NXT:Stand and Deliver. I don't know if anyone else watched it, but it was a great show. The six woman ladder match and unsanctioned match match between Gargano and Waller stole the show for me. Unfortunately, my internet crapped out during the main event,but I caught enough of it,and read about it. Looks like they're moving forward with Carmelo Hayes and Bron Breakker is likely moving to the main roster. For someone who doesn't watch a lot of NXT PPVs,this one was really good. A good lead in to WrestleMania tonight.
Watching some of Stand and Deliver before WM. You are right! That womens ladder match was insane! That spinebuster tiffany stratton took on the ladder was nasty!

Havent gotten to Gargano and Waller yet

Reactions: Pennheel
At one point in time ShaneO Mac tried to get Vince to buy UFC. Poetic justice if they end up buying WWE. The women’s tag team match was terrible. A train wreck that was hard to watch.

I haven’t watched WWE in a while (I actually forgot to unsubscribe from Peacock after binge watching Yellowstone). That IC match was phenomenal. Why can’t more wrestling be like that and less like a gymnastics competition?

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I haven’t watched WWE in a while (I actually forgot to unsubscribe from Peacock after binge watching Yellowstone). That IC match was phenomenal. Why can’t more wrestling be like that and less like a gymnastics competition?
See... I think I liked that match so much because it harkened to Japanese Strong Style that AEW utilizes so much. I watch so much AEW and NJPW and that match reminded me of something i would see in one of their shows

Reactions: JCHateSteve
See... I think I liked that match so much because it harkened to Japanese Strong Style that AEW utilizes so much. I watch so much AEW and NJPW and that match reminded me of something i would see in one of their shows
NXT UK was great for that style while it lasted. I think a "hoss fight" loses something if there is more than one on the card though. The same is true for a Young Bucks "spot fest" match.

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
NXT UK was great for that style while it lasted. I think a "hoss fight" loses something if there is more than one on the card though. The same is true for a Young Bucks "spot fest" match.
Yeah... Weren't we told that one superkick was enough to put somebody out? Now people throw em around like Flair chops.

Asuka and Bianca was good, but there were a few botches and they seemed a little off on timing. Not anywhere close to Rhea/Charlotte, but what's going to top that lol

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back