The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I know that I'm mentioning another injury,but this is a big blow to Impact Wrestling. Josh Alexander suffered a triceps tear and had to give up the World title. He was the longest reigning champ when it happened surpassing Bobby Roode. He was a big reason I watched the show. One of the few wrestling shows I follow on a consistent basis.

I know that I'm mentioning another injury,but this is a big blow to Impact Wrestling. Josh Alexander suffered a triceps tear and had to give up the World title. He was the longest reigning champ when it happened surpassing Bobby Roode. He was a big reason I watched the show. One of the few wrestling shows I follow on a consistent basis.
I watched last week for the first time in a few months. I've always like impact. It was my main show back in its heyday.

Hate to hear about Josh. I feel like he's destined for bigger things. But I thought that about Eddie Edward's. So who knows.

Thank you for the heads up. Seems strange that they have a ppv the same time as wrestlemania.

Very surprised they would run that show head to head with WrestleMania considering how stacked both nights are going to be. Sounds like a big gamble.

Reading that, as much as it would be nice to bring Punk back, I don't know if it's worth it to bring him with the non-stop drama he creates. Then again,maybe Tony and AEW knows that and wants to bring him back for ratings. He's always going to bring that to the company no matter what you think of him. Not a big fan myself,but I understand the importance of him in AEW.

Double quote.... 😬 Oops

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Reading that, as much as it would be nice to bring Punk back, I don't know if it's worth it to bring him with the non-stop drama he creates. Then again,maybe Tony and AEW knows that and wants to bring him back for ratings. He's always going to bring that to the company no matter what you think of him. Not a big fan myself,but I understand the importance of him in AEW.

Double quote.... 😬 Oops
I guess it seemed worth repeating :D

I don't know why anyone would trust him at this point. It's not like this would be his first flame out. I'd prefer to just be done with him honestly. Punk gets people talking, but for the wrong reasons, as often as not.

I guess it seemed worth repeating :D

I don't know why anyone would trust him at this point. It's not like this would be his first flame out. I'd prefer to just be done with him honestly. Punk gets people talking, but for the wrong reasons, as often as not.

Haha 😆 this is true. Yeah,he's burned bridges in the past. Seems like a bit of a drama queen.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I think Dante really messed up his leg in that table spot at Super Card.

His leg looked180 degrees in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
I think Dante really messed up his leg in that table spot at Super Card.

His leg looked180 degrees in the wrong direction.

Yeah,I just saw the clip of that. That was a pretty rough landing. He messed up his knee or leg really bad. I don't know what kind of move they were attempting.

Yeah,I just saw the clip of that. That was a pretty rough landing. He messed up his knee or leg really bad. I don't know what kind of move they were attempting.
Something off the ladder into double stacked tables. Stuff like this is why you don't see that much I guess.

Reactions: Pennheel

Yeah, one of if not the best video packages for any wrestling feud. Speaking of WrestleMania,day 1 of WrestleMania starts tonight and the card looks really good. The NXT card Stand and Deliver starts here in a few minutes. A good weekend of wrestling. Probably watching WrestleMania on replay since the Final Four is on tonight.

A really good show at NXT:Stand and Deliver. I don't know if anyone else watched it, but it was a great show. The six woman ladder match and unsanctioned match match between Gargano and Waller stole the show for me. Unfortunately, my internet crapped out during the main event,but I caught enough of it,and read about it. Looks like they're moving forward with Carmelo Hayes and Bron Breakker is likely moving to the main roster. For someone who doesn't watch a lot of NXT PPVs,this one was really good. A good lead in to WrestleMania tonight.

I didn't watch the rest of the show(Final Four was on,and watching it later),but man, that Tag Team match was everything I expected,and lived up to hype.

VN Store

Back