The Combine

It's interesting that for all the speed in the SEC, they only had one WR in the top 10 of the forty-yd. Hyatt, at 4th.

Yeah, I was actually hoping for something in the 4.2s to low 4.3s. He still has had a great day though.

Reactions: WillisWG
Fpp_XiEWcAAD3Vl

Reactions: WillisWG
Titans just because they need all the fans they can get and Hooker being on that team will have their fanbase, especially since they want to spend all that money on a new stadium. Hopefully with the new management they'll start making better moves to improve the team

I dont agree with 2 of the "cons". He has a great feel for pressure imo. Only once did I see him get blindsided and not feel it (LSU). Number 2 I wouldn't call his supporting cast amazing. He came in after a 3-7 season and Velus, Payton, Tillman, and Hyatt were all pretty much nobody's until Hooker took over and elevated everyone around him. Just my opinion...

I think CJH
I dont agree with 2 of the "cons". He has a great feel for pressure imo. Only once did I see him get blindsided and not feel it (LSU). Number 2 I wouldn't call his supporting cast amazing. He came in after a 3-7 season and Velus, Payton, Tillman, and Hyatt were all pretty much nobody's until Hooker took over and elevated everyone around him. Just my opinion...
I think CJH had a lot to do with it
Hendon is a good leader though
Where ever he winds up he needs to be ready to ball out.

I think CJH
I think CJH had a lot to do with it
Hendon is a good leader though
Where ever he winds up he needs to be ready to ball out.
No doubt Huepel is the main reason things turned around but without a QB who make all the throws and sustain drives the offense doesnt work. I think we lucked into the perfect storm to turn things around (Hooker and Huepel) until Huepel could get his guys in here.

Titans just because they need all the fans they can get and Hooker being on that team will have their fanbase, especially since they want to spend all that money on a new stadium. Hopefully with the new management they'll start making better moves to improve the team

I agree. I was watching the Ole Miss/UT basketball game yesterday in Nashville and it looked like Thompson Boling. Tennessee fans have proven they will show up in Nashville and buy tickets.

That should be a testament to our strength and conditioning program
or they are just both better athletes than him? To'totototot will get drafted well ahead of Banks and deserves it. He's a better linebacker plus no off-field issues..people hate on that guy but he left because he had to not because he necessarily wanted to. this was true of most of the guys that transferred out in that batch. Rules were broken and I NEVER blame the kids for that.. when its recruiting violations that is. Someone offers you the bag at that age you take it.

I agree. I was watching the Ole Miss/UT basketball game yesterday in Nashville and it looked like Thompson Boling. Tennessee fans have proven they will show up in Nashville and buy tickets.
When Dobbs got picked up by the Titans. I saw plenty of ppl on reddit and places say they'll watch the first football game they've watched in years just to see Dobbs play.
UT fans out number Titans...Now if Hooker is a right fit for the Titans may be another debate but no doubt in my mind they get Vols fans in the stand more for the chance of seeing him play
I went to a Titans game and the UT vs KY game. No comparison. The UT game was way more enjoyable and the fans were waaaay more into it.

Was listening to the NFL Network earlier and the guest on there mentioned that he thought Byron Young would be a solid 2nd rounder - if he falls to the third round someone is getting a "steal" in BY. Also said he yawns a lot when they talk about WR times in the 40, then he mentions that Tillman is the guy he's most excited about because of ball skills, etc. Said he thought Tillman was awesome at the combine FWIW.

Just like in the Heisman, Hooker will probably get disrespected in the draft. Meanwhile mediocre QBs like Levis and AR get slobbed over.

So a con is having great talent around you? I wonder if the same could n is being attached to Young and Stroud? Was the same con attached got guys like Burrow, Tua, Hurts, Murray, Mayfield or Mac Jones?

VN Store

Back