The Combine

HooahVol

I know we have multiple threads on the combine but I figured I would consult the results at least on one to make it easier. Here are our guys so far:

With only defense results in:

40 yard dash:

Byron Young 3rd fastest 40 at 4.43
Jeremy banks 4.53 (14th overall)
Just for fun Henry To'oyo'o 4.62.

Split:
Jeremy Banks 1.56
Byron Young 1.62

Vertical:
Byron Young 3rd overall 38"
Jeremy Banks 4th overall 37.50" (our guys can jump huh?)
And again, To'oyo'o very average 30"

That should be a testament to our strength and conditioning program

I agree completely. Our guys are consistently at the top. I expect the same when the offense takes the filed. For comparison the other teams at the top are UGA (Their guys are doing really well) and Bama. Our traditional rival Florida is having a very poor showing.

I agree completely. Our guys are consistently at the top. I expect the same when the offense takes the filed. For comparison the other teams at the top are UGA (Their guys are doing really well) and Bama. Our traditional rival Florida is having a very poor showing.

Coaching, it’s showing at Fl more than ever.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Strength and conditioning seems to be running well. It sounds like Young is working his way up the draft boards. We should have 3 players drafted in the first 2 days of the draft.

I think 4 easily. A lot of people have a 2nd-3rd grade on Hooker and after the first round I think he will be the top QB on most draft boards

1677856324809.png

For what it's worth Hyatt is the 11th highest graded player at the combine. I think anyone graded 6 or higher has a great shot to go in the first 2 days, Young and Banks having really good workouts will help both of them.

Will Anderson Jr is the highest rated DE
6' 3 1/2"
253 lbs
33 7/8" Arms
9 7/8" Hands
4.6 40

Young
6'2"
250 lbs
32 1/2" Arms
9 1/4" Hands
4.43 40 (official)
38" Vertical
11' Broad Jump
22 Bench Press (a tad disappointing, but not too far behind some of the top performers for EDGE)
7.19 Cone Drill

25 reps for Banks is impressive. His change of direction drills weren’t great but all the other numbers have been great for a LB

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I know we have multiple threads on the combine but I figured I would consult the results at least on one to make it easier. Here are our guys so far:

40 yard dash:

Split:
Jeremy Banks 1.56
Byron Young 1.62

Vertical:
T0'0 0'0 's jump hurts his prospects. That really sucks for him.
It's just business, nothing personal.

Byron Young does show he is mortal with 22 on the bench. I am sure Banks will give him a hard time for that. Still, Young has had just an absolutely tremendous day and has earned himself a handsome paycheck.

Banks finished in top ten of every category of testing and really outside of two top three in every category for LB. I’m impressed by Young and Him and the training staff as well. Like we are putting out freaks to the league Again. This year scouts are showing tons of love for the guys coming out this year for UT.

Reactions: WillisWG and Frosty

40 yard dash:

Split:
Jeremy Banks 1.56
Byron Young 1.62

Vertical:
Nolan Smith - 4.39. :cool:

Reactions: DirtyDawg

VN Store

Back