2024 Recruiting Thread

I really don't understand what people are making such a big deal about, but it's true that LSU and South Carolina are definitively separating from the pack in SEC recruiting and it's also true that Tennessee has to keep pace with those two programs or else they'll never catch up. 2023 feels more or less set; maybe something will change, but I haven't see any big news for the Lady Vols there. That means 2024, which is the title of this thread, is THE year. Circle it, mark it, underline it. Gotta happen. Gotta have the dogs to win the dogfights.

Don't get me wrong, it’s good for the conference. But, CKH needs to step up her recruiting efforts/results quickly or she will be relegated to #3 at best for the foreseeable future, just the way it is shaking out, not meant to be disrespectful on this site. I am so happy UT beat LSU in the SECT, but if we are being real, UT is falling behind in recruiting quickly.

d3dff8eb-1516-4bce-b29b-c4a6e4774a22_text.gif

I really don't understand what people are making such a big deal about, but it's true that LSU and South Carolina are definitively separating from the pack in SEC recruiting and it's also true that Tennessee has to keep pace with those two programs or else they'll never catch up. 2023 feels more or less set; maybe something will change, but I haven't see any big news for the Lady Vols there. That means 2024, which is the title of this thread, is THE year. Circle it, mark it, underline it. Gotta happen. Gotta have the dogs to win the dogfights.

Or as Pat Summitt's Dad said after her first loss... “You don't take donkeys to the Kentucky Derby. You better get you some race horses.”

The bad part of this statement is, we lost while we had two absolute race horses in the stable.
That's not on the horses,
it's on the jockeys

Only we and SC have two players projected in round 1
WNBA mock draft: Villanova's Siegrist soars into lottery pick

Last edited:
Reactions: lfvol and mcannon1
Noted and agree, it was the wrong thread, my apologies V12. Have never entered any Bash threads, you can check, not my thing. As for recruiting threads, I think this stuff got in here by way of me responding or replying about recruiting, which was the topic originally, I am man enough to apologize here though, very sorry to have entered this thread, I started it with a convo on a recruit from next years class that both UT and SC are recruiting, was stupid of me to include the rest here.
Appreciate the manly apology, and I do not like to argue, but I would like to add, it will not be just KM and DS fighting for the top of SEC supremacy. KH will be right there. Someone said we have a Coach visiting in Spain right now, could be a vacation, or maybe recruiting? No one wants TN at the top of womens basketball more than Kellie, and I believe she will get us there.

Appreciate the manly apology, and I do not like to argue, but I would like to add, it will not be just KM and DS fighting for the top of SEC supremacy. KH will be right there. Someone said we have a Coach visiting in Spain right now, could be a vacation, or maybe recruiting? No one wants TN at the top of womens basketball more than Kellie, and I believe she will get us there.
Wish I had gotten your username correct …….Volfaninf2

For some reason, I see a segment of LSU fans on Twitter saying they have Jaloni on lock, which is new to me but who knows these days.
Doubtful, fans don't truly know anything although its evident she is strongly considering LSU and many other programs she has visited. She may end up there but I'm not running with what fans say (including our own LOL).

I will be interested when she cuts down her list and focuses on her top schools this fall. Same for Joyce Edwards

For some reason, I see a segment of LSU fans on Twitter saying they have Jaloni on lock, which is new to me but who knows these days.

If she and her sister want to play together they are going to end up somewhere I like that. That’s exactly what I said the other day. The programs already at the top aren’t going to take them both. So if they want to be a package deal they’ll be somewhere like LSU. Could even see Ole Miss sneaking into the mix there. Coach Yo is a great recruiter.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Was waiting for the overseas recruit or transfer portal at this point i do not expect any commit from a high school player in this class when i open this thread.

VN Store

Back