2024 Recruiting Thread

I suspect a double NIL deal for Kennedy and Jaloni.

Red flags all over for me. It’s giving Hayes sisters vibes. Calling it now. She’ll play at 3 schools in her career. The sister act is never a good idea unless it’s a walk-on situation like the Darbys.

Reactions: Remy
Red flags all over for me. It’s giving Hayes sisters vibes. Calling it now. She’ll play at 3 schools in her career. The sister act is never a good idea unless it’s a walk-on situation like the Darbys.
Lots of sister in college together

Lots of sister in college together

Not sisters of top recruits. That’s tag a long behavior and it’s not a good look. Parents are trying to Velcro one kid to the better one to get a better deal. Puke city if you ask me.

I don’t see a SC or UCONN going for that. I could see LSU doing it but Kim just won’t play the older sister lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remy and chuckiepoo
Not sisters of top recruits. That’s tag a long behavior and it’s not a good look. Parents are trying to Velcro one kid to the better one to get a better deal. Puke city if you ask me.

I don’t see a SC or UCONN going for they. I could see LSU doing it but Kim just won’t play the older sister lol.
I think Ole Miss would do it in a second. Ole Miss was one of her top three I think before she chose Kentucky. I don't know if Ole Miss has the Nil money.

Reactions: VolBall09

I don’t see a SC or UCONN going for they. I could see LSU doing it but Kim just won’t play the older sister lol.
Lexie and Lacie Hull at Stanford the Cavendier twins at Miami the two guards at Gonzaga that beat us.. the Hayes’ lol Aubrey and Ashley Joens at Iowa State All four Mabrey sisters went to Notre Dame

Lexie and Lacie Hull at Stanford the Cavendier twins at Miami the two guards at Gonzaga that beat us.. the Hayes’ lol Aubrey and Ashley Joens at Iowa State All four Mabrey sisters went to Notre Dame
That’s just off the top of my head too I’m sure I could think of more

Lexie and LaCie Hull are the only players you listed that applies to. And they were both good enough to play there. Kennedy is not good enough to play whenever Jaloni ends up.

The other Joens sister transferred so we see how well that worked. The Mabrey sisters were sequential and really didn’t overlap.

The Cavinder twins are not at a school that is ever going to impact the NCAA tournament.

Guessing your a parent which is hilarious you’d come post here given how much you all “hate” Tennessee.

If they play together it will end in a transfer or one of them languishing on the bench and not playing at all. Which is why the Joens sister transferred. She was never going to get the minutes her sister does because she’s just not that good.

I would never use the Hayes sisters as a positive example in any way. They are the biggest disaster to hit women’s college basketball in the last decade. What a trashy family.

The Ogumikes. Washington State just won the PAC 12 and had sister tho one graduated last year they did play together. Shoni and Jude Schimmel led Louisville to a final four

Last edited:
The Ogumikes. Washington State just won the PAC 12 and had sister tho one graduated last year they did play together. Shoni and Jude Schimmel led Louisville to a final four

Yes, but again. In all those cases both sisters could legit play. Kennedy and Jaloni are not anywhere close to the same level. It’ll be another Hayes situation.

I don’t see a SC or UCONN going for that. I could see LSU doing it but Kim just won’t play the older sister lol.

The transferring Cambridge was a top 100 recruit. She would be a take for most teams on her own especially since her 1 time transfer will be burned. I have no idea if we have a shot but if we do I hope we put in the highest and best bid.

Reactions: VolFuture and lfvol

Should we take Tamari Key's sister if she enter the portal ?

Should we take Tamari Key's sister if she enter the portal ?

Dang lmao you got me with that one. I love TK so much I’d be willing to bend on that one.

I think her sis has loads of potential but so far it’s just potential. Thought she would be a bit more impactful this season but she is pretty timid out there.

Dang lmao you got me with that one. I love TK so much I’d be willing to bend on that one.

I think her sis has loads of potential but so far it’s just potential. Thought she would be a bit more impactful this season but she is pretty timid out there.
That is that knee injury talking and lack of court time. Teonni would be a huge pickup for any program if she were to enter the portal. Would love to have her at Tennessee for 3 more years. That would be a 6-4 left handed All American that will be amazing by the time her playing days are over.

Last edited:
Heather and Heidi byrge double teamed disney moved true story both played pro ball now if we could get twins like those two.

VN Store

Back