Official Nashville Predators Thread

Poile Was interviewed on a radio program in Nashville a couple of days ago. Seems that the Preds may be sellers at the trade deadline. Rumors on Locked on Predators include trades involving Ekholm, Grandlund, Fabbro, Johansen, and Lankinen may be in play.

Good! We need to find a way to rid ourselves of Duchene, Johansen & Granlund's contracts. Even if we have to package them and/or eat a portion.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Last night's game was maybe the easiest money I've won sports betting in a very long time. Before I logged into DK, I thought Boston on the moneyline had to be at least -200, maybe even -250. They were only -175 and I jumped all over it immediately. I should have given the -1.5 goals.

I hate everything Boston and MA.
I hate that all their major professional sports teams have had great 20+ year runs, and that fanbase there doesn't really deserve it. Especially Pats fans.

The Pats, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins have combined for 19 championship appearances and have won 12 of them just since 2000.

I hate that all their major professional sports teams have had great 20+ year runs, and that fanbase there doesn't really deserve it. Especially Pats fans.

The Pats, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins have combined for 19 championship appearances and have won 12 of them just since 2000.
Why doesn’t the fan base deserve it?

After last night's beatdown, I'm afraid no one, save Saros, is immune from the trade monster. Can't see anyone taking on Forsberg's contract though.

The game this afternoon was a bit of a salve on the wound Boston inflicted on the Preds. On to Minnesota to play the Wild tomorrow.

It seems like we could’ve gotten more than a single pick probably around #50. I guess my feelings about this deal is dependent on what else we do. If we’re blowing it up and this is one of many, I’ll be ok with it.
I think teams know the predicament we are in. So they are able to kind of fleece us. Maybe we can take that 2nd with either Johansson or duchene and get a salary dump.

I think teams know the predicament we are in. So they are able to kind of fleece us. Maybe we can take that 2nd with either Johansson or duchene and get a salary dump.
Preds will have to give picks for these s*** contracts. Outside of Forsberg of course.

VN Store

Back