The Official #10 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

Can y’all not comprehend that someone can complain about a call and still know Tennessee has put ourselves in this situation? Y’all love to police people critiquing refs, makes you feel superior, but it shows you’re not capable of holding any nuanced thought, namely that more than one factor can impact a game’s score

How about this instead? Complaing about officiating when you are getting your ass kicked seems silly

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Figured I shouldn't watch this one today without JJJ and Phillips (in Rupp). Still, it's one game so are all the 'The Sky is Falling' folks out today?

Incredibly hard to win on the road in college basketball this year. Has happened to every team in the nation. It will make for an interesting March, seeing who plays well on a neutral floor.
Would you bet on us having success on a neutral floor? My initial reaction is no but then you think back to the early season tournament and that keeps some hope alive.

Reactions: Volstylexx
We are missing 2 of our starting guards...playing in Rupp. Not surprised we don't have any offense. We just need to get healthy and ready for the postseason. At full strength we are a good team. Losing to mediocre Kentucky team doesn't matter in the grande scheme of things..

Losing to Kentucky always matters.

Vescovi jukes like Hooker in football. Real top heavy. Can't get open. D is terrible today too. Man I feel like a nega today. Think I'm just going to go outside

Without our two best wings, we cannot match up without giving up size everywhere. As soon as ZZ picked up his second foul, this game was over.
His and Vescovi's shots keep going in... then popping out, it's crazy. Insane how a team and shoot extremely well 3 days ago and now no one can hit anything.

How about this instead? Complaing about officiating when you are getting your ass kicked seems silly

I would put it more like yeah the officiating is the problem but don't dwell on that more than the pathetic performance. I get people getting upset about it but if you're complaining MORE about the officiating than how bad our offense looks, you're doing it wrong.

Just curious. How come the announcers and the half time show has said a word about Tennessee being down not 1 but 2 starters!?!? Yet they’ve mention KY being down a player 3 or 4 times? It was the same way in other games as well.

Well, this sucks. I love the defense but I the offense is offensive. This team will have plenty of time to correct it before the tournament. Minus two key players on the road what can you expect.

We have had too many threes go in and out and not closing out the boards. Things we do well. We are 1-13 3pt shots in first half.
Defense hasn't been good today either

VN Store

Back