The Official #10 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

No telling what might happen in the second but a throughly embarrassing first half on both ends of the floor.

To get beaten twice by this team this year, it's bad. I don't care what the stats show, Q1, Q2 blah blah blah. This is one of the worst UK teams in years and we chalked up the first game to "s*** happens" Well today we are simply sucking and that makes me even more angry.
Yes, even if we win every game the rest of the year, it makes me angry too. Losing to this Kentucky team once is embarrassing. Especially the way we lost. Doing so again would just be unfathomable.

I’m optimistic they’ll play better in the 2nd half to make it a close game, however realistically Kentucky can still win because they’ve been solid in the 1st half because less terrible compared to Tennessee that has been 10 yards below mud awful.
Kentucky has been in the mud awful.

I get the vibe we cut it very close in 2nd half but end up losing by 5 points or so :(.

Surely, y'all ain't blaming the refs for our sucking.
Can y’all not comprehend that someone can complain about a call and still know Tennessee has put ourselves in this situation? Y’all love to police people critiquing refs, makes you feel superior, but it shows you’re not capable of holding any nuanced thought, namely that more than one factor can impact a game’s score

Reactions: TrapVol
Rick is gonna have to start working the officials or we will continue to get hosed with calls. Wallace is mugging our guards off cuts and they call a ticket foul on Aidoo for a 50/50 ball.

That was good drive and kick by V. Key flat out can’t miss those. He’s been bad the last 2 games after 2 good games. That seems to be the story of this team. It’s rare we have most players playing well at the same time. When we do we get wins like Bama and Kansas.

This game will make a lot of the nega Vols very happy. I can just see them getting their after game threads ready with a big SMILE on their face. They’re saying now I can have some fun grinning ear to ear. It’s coming.

Yes, even if we win every game the rest of the year, it makes me angry too. Losing to this Kentucky team once is embarrassing. Especially the way we lost. Doing so again would just be unfathomable.

Losing at home to unranked teams makes me furious. I could understand losing to a top 5 team but not unranked teams. Winning at Rupp is a tall order but we definitely should NOT have lost to them in TBA.

Should just start handing Kentucky the ball after they score. Practically the same strategy but better shooting percentage.

VN Store

Back