The Official #10 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

It’s upsetting to see us lose to Kentucky and to play poorly but expecting to win in Rupp without 2 of our 4 best players is an extremely tall task. Winning against Alabama was amazing but we shouldn’t discount how much Josiah and Jullian mean to the team

I still expect the team to look much better than this.

I’m not discounting them, but Kentucky is also down 2 players and they aren’t a good team. Again, like I said, I’m not saying I expect it to be easy but we’re down 20 points at half to a TERRIBLE Kentucky team. I expect that a team that just beat the #1 team at home should be better.

Criticism is deserved with this performance. I don’t know why anyone would be comfortable or okay with how this team looks with March right around the corner.
This team is going home early in the SEC tourney and in the AA tourney. Not sure they make it out of the 1st game in both

Without our two best wings, we cannot match up without giving up size everywhere. As soon as ZZ picked up his second foul, this game was over.

Our bigs playing like 5 foot tall elementary school kids
Key can't hit the broadside of a barn. Our guards and wings all too short vs UK
When Shack is your highlight offensively you know we are behind by a huge margin. And, of course, he takes a three for the last shot

Think we miss JJJ and JP?

Reactions: Other_Guy

VN Store

Back