The Official #10 Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

This game will make a lot of the nega Vols very happy. I can just see them getting their after game threads ready with a big SMILE on their face. They’re saying now I can have some fun grinning ear to ear. It’s coming.
It's deserved, we look like ass. Unless we have some kind of miracle comeback.

Except Cal has had better players the entire time Barnes has been here, including this year, yet they’re about even overall against each other.
Thank you-lots to complain about but saying Barnes hasn’t had incredible success vs Cal is nonsensical, to keep it polite.

It’s upsetting to see us lose to Kentucky and to play poorly but expecting to win in Rupp without 2 of our 4 best players is an extremely tall task. Winning against Alabama was amazing but we shouldn’t discount how much Josiah and Jullian mean to the team

I’m not discounting them, but Kentucky is also down 2 players and they aren’t a good team. Again, like I said, I’m not saying I expect it to be easy but we’re down 20 points at half to a TERRIBLE Kentucky team. I expect that a team that just beat the #1 team at home should be better.

Criticism is deserved with this performance. I don’t know why anyone would be comfortable or okay with how this team looks with March right around the corner.

Makes you wonder how this team has won 20 games

Incredibly hard to win on the road in college basketball this year. Has happened to every team in the nation. It will make for an interesting March, seeing who plays well on a neutral floor.

Reactions: barney
Going to play themselves right into that 5 -12 match-up...This team has been trash for much of the last month..

I thought nothing could get more unbearable than the football forum....but this place takes the cake.

VN Store

Back