SUPER BOWL LVII: CHIEFS VS EAGLES, 6:30 PM (2/12/23) FOX

I’m not one for conspiracy theory, but that call and the timing of it makes me a believer.

Don’t care for either team, but it was an amazing game all to get ruined by that nonsense.

It happened at the LOS. It's not holding there. If they called the latter contact a penalty, it's PI not holding because the ball was in the air, which was uncatchable
I’m not saying one way or the other. Just that holding calls are called before the pass and catchable doesn’t matter if a flag for holding is thrown.

I’m not one for conspiracy theory, but that call and the timing of it makes me a believer.

Don’t care for either team, but it was an amazing game all to get ruined by that nonsense.
If there was a conspiracy to let KC win the Super Bowl, why overturn the second defensive touchdown the Bolton scored? Why let multiple delay of game penalties on the Eagles go uncalled? Why let the Eagles false start basically the entire game.

If there was a conspiracy to let KC win the Super Bowl, why overturn the second defensive touchdown the Bolton scored? Why let multiple delay of game penalties on the Eagles go uncalled? Why let the Eagles false start basically the entire game.

Haha, because it was nowhere near a catch.

No conspiracy. Just **** reffing

Reactions: firestorm
How often are they going to call that during a crucial moment on the biggest stage in NFL?

That was such a ticky a$$ call.

Tough break for the eagles.
It was. Shouldn’t have been called.

but since the Eagles are the ones getting screwed I’m not gonna stress about it.

Reactions: Tnphil

VN Store

Back