SUPER BOWL LVII: CHIEFS VS EAGLES, 6:30 PM (2/12/23) FOX

What a terrible call in that situation. That contact happens the entire game.

I want to see when the ref threw the flag. Because when JuJu initially cut he was held. So I’m curious when he actually threw the flag

Reactions: MAD
After the Bengals game, I had a gut feelings the Chiefs would win on another BS penalty call on the opposing team.

I didn't see the penalty on that play. What a terrible finish to an otherwise great game.

Sure were some controversial/game changing calls in chiefs run through playoffs and super bowl

Hold is called before the pass. Doesn’t have to be catchable.

Tough call in the Super Bowl

It happened at the LOS. It's not holding there. If they called the latter contact a penalty, it's PI not holding because the ball was in the air, which was uncatchable

And what was a good SB has been ruined. No chance for Hurts to drive the field and add to the drama whether successful or not. Instead of an exciting ending we get blah. The calls in KC’s favor in critical late game situations here and against Cinci are ridiculous and I don’t like any of these teams so I literally don’t care who wins, I just wanted good games. They were until poor officiating ruined them.

VN Store

Back