Donald Trump Is Putin's Man

I didn't see a mention of Ukraine in your post.

I thought it was kind of obvious what I was referring to, based on his post. If you could not figure it out you either did not read his post, have extremely poor reading comprehension, or you did understand it and are -- as usual for Trump supporters -- dodging the comment by distracting about things like how good my thread title was.

This is why Germany cant take the lead against ukraine. If trump is reelected, too great a risk of being accused of being nazis and subject to replay of wwii.

I thought it was kind of obvious what I was referring to, based on his post. If you could not figure it out you either did not read his post, have extremely poor reading comprehension, or you did understand it and are -- as usual for Trump supporters -- dodging the comment by distracting about things like how good my thread title was.

I read your post and what I got from it is was a condemnation of those he mentioned, not an endorsement of Putin and his actions in Ukraine.

You're just reading into it what you want it to say.

yeah, there is no direct or indirect mention of Ukraine nor indication he endorses Putin's version of what's going on in the Ukraine.

I honestly have no idea what the quote was about other than what it said and Septic summed it up

180BEC7D-9DBD-4AA3-A185-6F335D5F41BF.jpeg

He's terrified, and he should be. His cult followers will listen to his putin influencers, and not care that this has nothing to do with hush money, but the SCAM and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY that was used to procure said funds for his BROKE BANKRUPT ASS. As someone else stated, "that's a whole lot of lawyers about to not get paid." Can't wait to see THAT class action.

I read your post and what I got from it is was a condemnation of those he mentioned, not an endorsement of Putin and his actions in Ukraine.

You're just reading into it what you want it to say.

Sorry, he's saying he trusts Putin more than our own intelligence services. But nice try.

200w.gif

Sorry, he's saying he trusts Putin more than our own intelligence services. But nice try.

200w.gif

He saying he trusts Putin more than the people he named, some just so happened to work for some of our intelligence services. To me that's a pretty big condemnation of those people.

He saying he trusts Putin more than the people he named, some just so happened to work for some of our intelligence services. To me that's a pretty big condemnation of those people.

And suggests strongly that if he becomes POTUS he will not support, or will at least greatly reduce support for, Ukraine.

It will be interesting to see how he handles that specific question when he eventually has to face media.

And suggests strongly that if he becomes POTUS he will not support, or will at least greatly reduce support for, Ukraine.

It will be interesting to see how he handles that specific question when he eventually has to face media.

Nowhere in what you posted did he say anything close to that.

Plus we need to reduce the money we're spending on Ukraine, it's a Europe issue and they should be financing it.

Nowhere in what you posted did he say anything close to that.

Plus we need to reduce the money we're spending on Ukraine, it's a Europe issue and they should be financing it.

I imagine that will be his dodge of the question, the old isolationist favorite that Europe and NATO are not paying enough.

That plus he has a great relationship with Putin, the best ever, and can talk him out of continuing.

The scumbag Democrats Trump mentioned are lowest of the low & a lot worse than Putin.
They will sell their soul to Satan just to stay in power with the lies they spew each day.
A lot worse than Putin? Seriously? Have they murdered people for being gay? Have they murdered journalists for being critical of them? Have they ordered the bombing of hospitals and elementary schools?

I hate Trump as much as anyone ... and yet, I could not bring myself to ever say that Trump was worse of a person than Putin.

You are taking tribalism to an extreme.

I imagine that will be his dodge of the question, the old isolationist favorite that Europe and NATO are not paying enough.

That plus he has a great relationship with Putin, the best ever, and can talk him out of continuing.
Troll alert!!!!! A bad and biased one at t hat

Talk about tribalism..Trump is Putin's puppet..Good Lord.
It's true. Did Trump take Putin to task for the SolarWinds hack in December of 2020 ... or did Trump come to Putin's defense and side with him; just like he always does? Even though Trump's own Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, definitively concluded that Russia was behind the SolarWinds breach.

Trump always sides with Russian denials of aggression against American targets ... and that has nothing to do with Comey or McCabe either. The SolarWinds fiasco proves that.

VN Store

Back