The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

I paid 7 something for mine at PSA. I think they are on sale there now with the black one being considerably cheaper. Can’t remember the exact price. People knock on the looks but I like it and it’s a fun gun to shoot. I got the fde msr to match the gun but should’ve got the Romeo 5.

My gun fund is diminished due to the revolver purchase. I’m hopeful the CX-4 will still be under $600 in the late spring.

Hopefully Beretta doesn’t discontinue it, that’s my concern with the recent price drops.

Everyone who has one like it. I think folks don’t like the lack of a threaded barrel and the aftermarket is so-so.

My gun fund is diminished due to the revolver purchase. I’m hopeful the CX-4 will still be under $600 in the late spring.

Hopefully Beretta doesn’t discontinue it, that’s my concern with the recent price drops.

Everyone who has one like it. I think folks don’t like the lack of a threaded barrel and the aftermarket is so-so.

You never know but they are getting tougher to find. I don’t mind the lack of a threaded barrel. I thought about getting the shroud but it’s just for looks and don’t think it’s worth the $80 or whatever it is. I put another charging handle on mine so there’s one on each side. They screwed my order up so I somehow ended up receiving 2 extra ones as well. I also added a streamlight laser/light combo on the rail that extends from the front. I guess if I had to give it some negatives it would be the not so great trigger and I can’t easily reach the mag release with my trigger hand. I think there’s a third party shop that can replace the trigger and do some other stuff. Sierra something I believe.

Reactions: Nerd-Vol

I’ll donate money for you to get a better PCC. Might as well get a Hi-Point if you want a CX-4

Trash was a little harsh maybe lol. You can do WAY better for the same price

He has a Glock 19. Why not get a PCC with magazine compatibility…

Most other pccs that might be WAY better cost WAY more. The Ruger is at about the same price point but it isn’t WAY better.

I’ll donate money for you to get a better PCC. Might as well get a Hi-Point if you want a CX-4

Don’t be so dramatic, yankee. You know that in that giant safe of yours you’ve got a few guns that you bought because they simply look cool and are fun to shoot.

I’ve got a Beretta 92A1 so I have mag compatibility there.

I’ve got several months to save up, so I know I’ll change my mind 3000x times. But I did tick 3/4 boxes from these post I made last year a revolver, 10/22, G19, the last one was the CX-4.

I’m too cheap and impatient to save for my dream guns:

Steyer Aug
Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon
HK MK23
Manurhin MR73

Reactions: YankeeVol
Don’t be so dramatic, yankee. You know that in that giant safe of yours you’ve got a few guns that you bought because they simply look cool and are fun to shoot.

I’ve got several months to save up, so I know I’ll change my mind 3000x times. But I did tick 3/4 boxes from these post I made last year a revolver, 10/22, G19, the last one was the CX-4.

Steyer Aug
HK MK23
Manurhin MR73

And I believe all newer Cx4 storms are exclusively 92 series but you can get the parts to change it to px4. Not sure they offer the other calibers any more either.

I got into 9mm PCCs about 6 years ago and have owned or shot most of them. The CX4 remains my favorite. Bought another CX4 from GunPrime before XMAS for $595. Palmetto State was running then for $599 a the same time.

I got into 9mm PCCs about 6 years ago and have owned or shot most of them. The CX4 remains my favorite. Bought another CX4 from GunPrime before XMAS for $595. Palmetto State was running then for $599 a the same time.
I assume you've never shot a roller delayed PCC?

A simple blowback is pretty much the same across the board. Of course the roller delayed stuff is more expensive

Last edited:

Steyer Aug
HK MK23
Manurhin MR73
The Vector comes to mind first lol.

I'm just glad I had the opportunity to purchase most of my dream guns (and the wife likes to shoot which helps lol)

In reality the CX-4 is a pretty good PCC, I just find it ugly AF lol.

@C-south they make 2 versions (or at least made), 1 for Px4 and 1 for the 92/96

The looks is part of the reason I got it. I know they make px4 compatible version, or at least use to, but every one I have seen is 92/96. I know you can get the mag well kit for px4. Maybe they still make them with it they’re just rare. They use to make a 40 s&w version as well.

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Would one of y’all PCC boys please buy one of these and report back.
Tombstone-16-Black_Right-1024x244.png

The looks is part of the reason I got it. I know they make px4 compatible version, or at least use to, but every one I have seen is 92/96. I know you can get the mag well kit for px4. Maybe they still make them with it they’re just rare. They use to make a 40 s&w version as well.
I thought they made a .45 as well ( so 3 calibers).

The Vector comes to mind first lol.

I'm just glad I had the opportunity to purchase most of my dream guns (and the wife likes to shoot which helps lol)

I just don’t have the funds and patience yet to spend more than $1000 on a gun. I feel like there will be a point where I will, but with my other hobbies, and trying to live within my means, $1k is it.

I’ll kick myself when all the stuff I dreamed of is unobtainable.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I just don’t have the funds and patience yet to spend more than $1000 on a gun. I feel like there will be a point where I will, but with my other hobbies, and trying to live within my means, $1k is it.

I’ll kick myself when all the stuff I dreamed of is unobtainable.
I completely understand.

In today’s optic-centric world, I’m trying to remember how in the world I was so decent with an MP5-N and that aggravating rotary sight…

Loved that gun, though.

VN Store

Back