Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a living, breathing miracle. A walking inspiration. He actually competed in his X-country races toward the end of this fall. He’s full time at school now. He will struggle physically to keep up with his peers, but mentally he’s all there. He has scans routinely and last one showed reduction in masses and no evidence of disease in another spot they were treating. Amazing. Thx for asking, Gigger.

Recently at TBA 👇🏻View attachment 532858
Glad to hear and hope and pray that young man lives a long and happy life

VN, my family could use your thoughts, prayers, Jobu sacrifices, and agnostic well wishes today. My 3 year old grandson Wyatt is at Vanderbilt to undergo open heart surgery at 8am Central. They are repairing his aortic valve via a Ross Procedure. The docs say it will take 6 to 7 hours. He has dealt with this since birth and has already been through 2 balloon procedures that delayed this surgery for a couple of years. Thanks all!
Congenital Aortic Stenosis Surgery for Children: Ross Procedure
Quick update. They have replaced his aortic valve and are working on his pulmonary valve. He is stable. The doc also found another valve that may need some attention as well. Awaiting next update for info on that. Five hours in and all good so far. Thanks for all of the support!

Quick update. They have replaced his aortic valve and are working on his pulmonary valve. He is stable. The doc also found another valve that may need some attention as well. Awaiting next update for info on that. Five hours in and all good so far. Thanks for all of the support!
Good progress! 👏🏻

I love that it’s so close to me, but I agree, the setting just sucks. Hate neutral college game sites.
I mean to be fair, Nashville is anything but a neutral site when it comes to UT. Especially after this season. It IS a little annoying how many more power T flags and bumper stickers i see now compared to years past since everyone’s on the bandwagon now, but it sure doesn’t hurt momentum in the off season around here

good update

giphy.gif

Praise the Lord, the surgery is finished! Doc just told my son it went very well. No issues with any of the valves and he was quite pleased with the results. Will be another 2 hours before they can see him, but all good. Thanks so much for the support! I absolutely know the prayers, Jobu, and Newt's well wishes made the difference. CLEAN LIVING PREVAILS!

5ef776bc-955a-40f1-933d-caf8a8f1fb70_text.gif

Beautiful prayer. Would like to add my request for our 30 yr old daughter. She is ICU with severe preeclampsia and her body is in septic shock. They have her on opiates for the pain. Wife is with her as we adopted her at birth (wife held her before birth mother) and wife is having a difficult time as my daughter told her she thinks she is dying. Today is my daughter’s birthday and I can’t be there as I am taking care of her 9 yr old son who we adopted 5 years ago. Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated for daughter, wife, son and myself for these trying times. Firm believer in the power of prayer 🙏
All the prayers, Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back