Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a living, breathing miracle. A walking inspiration. He actually competed in his X-country races toward the end of this fall. He’s full time at school now. He will struggle physically to keep up with his peers, but mentally he’s all there. He has scans routinely and last one showed reduction in masses and no evidence of disease in another spot they were treating. Amazing. Thx for asking, Gigger.

Recently at TBA 👇🏻View attachment 532858
That is amazing news! Thank you for sharing. God is good!

Cheap retards should’ve saw what happened in Tuscaloosa when Saban arrived. That place looks TOTALLY different from where it was. The entire city looks different and a lot more alive with the campus exploding with new people. That’s how you make money. Glad our guys are finally after all these years starting to put two and two together
Whoa! Whoa! A little sensitivity here, dude.

My son is a tightwad!

I mean to be fair, Nashville is anything but a neutral site when it comes to UT. Especially after this season. It IS a little annoying how many more power T flags and bumper stickers i see now compared to years past since everyone’s on the bandwagon now, but it sure doesn’t hurt momentum in the off season around here

Which makes it even more annoying. It’s so close. Nashville doesn’t need it, Knoxville needs the crowd flow through town.

He’s a living, breathing miracle. A walking inspiration. He actually competed in his X-country races toward the end of this fall. He’s full time at school now. He will struggle physically to keep up with his peers, but mentally he’s all there. He has scans routinely and last one showed reduction in masses and no evidence of disease in another spot they were treating. Amazing. Thx for asking, Gigger.

I love this so much!

That's the other Iginosun guy that is at UT. He is not a football player.

510250cd-fed9-49ac-a52c-c36f061fc194_text.gif

Praise the Lord, the surgery is finished! Doc just told my son it went very well. No issues with any of the valves and he was quite pleased with the results. Will be another 2 hours before they can see him, but all good. Thanks so much for the support! I absolutely know the prayers, Jobu, and Newt's well wishes made the difference. CLEAN LIVING PREVAILS!

View attachment 532865
PTL!!! 🧡🧡🧡

I believe they’ve been known to put players in the directory just in case. Doesn’t mean they’re coming but, if they do, then it’s easier for all the academic nerd stuff they do. You know, school and all that.

I will say, it’s usually a good sign.

But Neyor proved that it isn’t a guarantee.

I think he's going to see UCLA, maybe another school this week. He's obviously set up to go to school here if he chooses Tennessee. But being an admitted student here doesn't mean he's for sure coming here at this point. It's obviously a positive that he went through the process and got admitted, but nothing is "done".

-Hubbs being a wet blanket

This makes me so very, very happy.

Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.

Prayers sent. Hang in there brother. 🙏

Beautiful prayer. Would like to add my request for our 30 yr old daughter. She is ICU with severe preeclampsia and her body is in septic shock. They have her on opiates for the pain. Wife is with her as we adopted her at birth (wife held her before birth mother) and wife is having a difficult time as my daughter told her she thinks she is dying. Today is my daughter’s birthday and I can’t be there as I am taking care of her 9 yr old son who we adopted 5 years ago. Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated for daughter, wife, son and myself for these trying times. Firm believer in the power of prayer 🙏

Prayers sent 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back