Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful prayer. Would like to add my request for our 30 yr old daughter. She is ICU with severe preeclampsia and her body is in septic shock. They have her on opiates for the pain. Wife is with her as we adopted her at birth (wife held her before birth mother) and wife is having a difficult time as my daughter told her she thinks she is dying. Today is my daughter’s birthday and I can’t be there as I am taking care of her 9 yr old son who we adopted 5 years ago. Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated for daughter, wife, son and myself for these trying times. Firm believer in the power of prayer 🙏
Praying for a complete healing in Jesus name.

Isaiah 53:5
King James Version

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.
Praying for you and your family in Jesus name.

Asking for a couple of prayers myself this morning.i have taken a detox period from alcohol, been a little too dependant on it recently. My father in law is in the final stage of dimentia, we have been told to spend as much time as possible with him now. My wife has been laid off for the second time in three months and we have have a goat at our rescue farm not doing so well. About to leave for a vet appointment with her. Please keep us in your prayers, I am trying to stay positive but we have been in a really low spot. I'm trying to hang on but not sure I can take on much more.
Prayers sent

You’re the GM of a NFL team and you have to pick one to be the future….

Levis
OR
Bennett

Go!
douchebag-turdsandwhich.gif

Beautiful prayer. Would like to add my request for our 30 yr old daughter. She is ICU with severe preeclampsia and her body is in septic shock. They have her on opiates for the pain. Wife is with her as we adopted her at birth (wife held her before birth mother) and wife is having a difficult time as my daughter told her she thinks she is dying. Today is my daughter’s birthday and I can’t be there as I am taking care of her 9 yr old son who we adopted 5 years ago. Thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated for daughter, wife, son and myself for these trying times. Firm believer in the power of prayer 🙏
Prayers sent

PRAYERS !!! 🙏🙏🙏

By the way, how is Drew doing?

He’s a living, breathing miracle. A walking inspiration. He actually competed in his X-country races toward the end of this fall. He’s full time at school now. He will struggle physically to keep up with his peers, but mentally he’s all there. He has scans routinely and last one showed reduction in masses and no evidence of disease in another spot they were treating. Amazing. Thx for asking, Gigger.

Recently at TBA 👇🏻D56342EE-60F6-4839-A28A-B10DE6F98E54.jpeg

What most of those home improvement celebrity host's work would look like if they did the work themselves.
Someone in clean jeans, shiny work boots, a deep-V, a rhinestone tool belt, and pomade in the hair installed that baseboard for sure.

Last edited:
Glad to see the head ball coach and the AD get paid and all the good pub that has come with it and now I want to see Garner, Pope etc get some nice raises too. And let's also get that tight end coach hired and get rolling toward spring ball!
Have a feeling we have already hired the TE coach but not announced yet…promoted from within I would bet.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back