Tennessee Lady Vol News

I still think we lose both. It’s not this team’s fault that so much of the SEC is mediocre this year, but I don’t think beating up on a bunch of hoopties does much to prepare you to face Geno or Mulkey.

I believe we win both games. GBO.
Stand on business🧡🧡‼️
The bandwagon fans talking more today about this game and hoping/predicting a loss than after yesterday’s victory without two of the team leaders (TK & JH) on the same court that Missouri WHOOPED South Carolina on last season!
This win Thursday going to hurt their feelings lol. One of the bandwagon fans hasn’t been back in two days and the other two been co-signing and liking every post that predicts a TN loss or discredits their potential victory 🤣🤣.

They can't play defense they way that they normally like to because of their lack of bodies. Basically, no one can afford to get in foul trouble. So they are gonna let some stuff just go if it puts them at risk for fouls.

There is no PG to back up Muhl If there was ever a time for Tennessee to use a full court press, this is it. Wear her down and maybe she'll get sloppy. On offense, go right at Lopez Senechal. She's the worst defensive player on their team, but also their most dangerous scoring threat. Like Muhl, they have no one on their bench to replace her.

Yeah it sucks for UConn with all of their injuries, but this is really an extremely winnable game for Tennessee. They will be loaded next season once they get everyone healthy, so might as well take advantage of what fate has given you.

"Extremely" winnable? That's pretty optimistic!

I hope you are correct and their defense lets some stuff go but, for whatever reasons, they've always seemed to me to know just about better than anyone how to foul and get away with it, so I'm not counting on that. Also, they seem always to have some unexpected player play the game of her dang life against Tennessee. Every damn time!

We really need the win, but then I don't think Massey has been wrong very many times, if at all, this year and the Lady Vols are not expected to win. Hope they're wrong THIS time! 🧡

Stand on business🧡🧡‼️
The bandwagon fans talking more today about this game and hoping/predicting a loss than after yesterday’s victory without two of the team leaders (TK & JH) on the same court that Missouri WHOOPED South Carolina on last season!
This win Thursday going to hurt their feelings lol. One of the bandwagon fans hasn’t been back in two days and the other two been co-signing and liking every post that predicts a TN loss or discredits their potential victory 🤣🤣.

Serious question: How does someone with a total of 84 posts know who is a "bandwagon fan"? I would think someone would need to have a fairly long history here before they could make that kind of judgement. 😲

Yeah because he was already banned for being an argumentative d*ck. Won’t be long before the same happens to alias #2 👍

Ahhhh, I now remember who this guy was before. I thought he sounded familiar but didn't spend time figuring it out until now. Yeah, the embarrassingly inflated ego and the stupidity are an unmistakable match.

We are judged different from the rest of WCBB . This we know. Do we think their are truly 25 teams better than us ? HELL NO.

Agree. We're #12 per Her Hoops, which is objective and stat based. I'd put us somewhere between 12 and 17. Below 17 is nuts.
Have voters learned nothing from voting TCU in the Championship series with 2 Big10 teams?

Agree. We're #12 per Her Hoops, which is objective and stat based. I'd put us somewhere between 12 and 17. Below 17 is nuts.
Have voters learned nothing from voting TCU in the Championship series with 2 Big10 teams?

You can tell how subjective it is because there are other Big East teams in there. It’s the “UConn” effect. Suddenly those teams are top 25 because UCONN is in their conference. Used to see the same thing with the American.

If UConn were still in the American I guarantee you Soutb Florida would be about 12 in the AP poll at 18-4 instead they are unranked. It’s all a subjective popularity contest.

Iowas ranking is based on an individual player essentially, which is ridiculous.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm just standing on business!
kQU.gif

Yeah it sucks for UConn with all of their injuries, but this is really an extremely winnable game for Tennessee. They will be loaded next season once they get everyone healthy, so might as well take advantage of what fate has given you.

I've said this many times, if Kellie can't beat them this year it's never happening...

VN Store

Back