Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

They've done more labs, currently getting another test done. It appears that scar tissue is the problem, but they're not giddy about trying to cut it out. They're going to try and figure out an option that doesn't involve surgery. Tad showing of MRSA, but he did say that could be "the DNA" whatever that means, the labs will show, but it'll be at least Tuesday before. Kidneys are looking like there's still infection, done labs also, despite the stoma working good. IDK, seems like her body just doesn't want to quit breeding infection. Probably end up back on treatment pending the test results. May be just too much damage/trauma from losing her bladder that her body just can't get rid of it for good.

We did run into an older couple we used to go to church with. His wife is having some issues, and we talked a bit. Good ol folks, tried giving us money in the lobby. I kept telling him we were good, but he kept insisting, told him to make Tiffany take it🤣. It is nice that people have a caring heart like that, hopefully they're blessed in return. Despite all the bad, there's a lot of people we've been blessed with in our lives that do small things that just lift your spirits during all of this. I just hope I'm that to someone else.

We did run into an older couple we used to go to church with. His wife is having some issues, and we talked a bit. Good ol folks, tried giving us money in the lobby. I kept telling him we were good, but he kept insisting, told him to make Tiffany take it🤣. It is nice that people have a caring heart like that, hopefully they're blessed in return. Despite all the bad, there's a lot of people we've been blessed with in our lives that do small things that just lift your spirits during all of this. I just hope I'm that to someone else.
Everyone should live by pay it forward.

They've done more labs, currently getting another test done. It appears that scar tissue is the problem, but they're not giddy about trying to cut it out. They're going to try and figure out an option that doesn't involve surgery. Tad showing of MRSA, but he did say that could be "the DNA" whatever that means, the labs will show, but it'll be at least Tuesday before. Kidneys are looking like there's still infection, done labs also, despite the stoma working good. IDK, seems like her body just doesn't want to quit breeding infection. Probably end up back on treatment pending the test results. May be just too much damage/trauma from losing her bladder that her body just can't get rid of it for good.
Praying

I forgot to mention this 🤣. Saturday at the swim meet the coach came up to talk to us. Tiffany told her that it would be the last meet she was going to get to go to, only 3 more and they're away. The coach, who we're friends with and knows everything, even comes by the house occasionally, thought she meant the last one ever. She thought she meant she wouldn't be around for anymore, and started crying. It was sweet, but we all laughed after Tiffany explained what she meant.

I forgot to mention this 🤣. Saturday at the swim meet the coach came up to talk to us. Tiffany told her that it would be the last meet she was going to get to go to, only 3 more and they're away. The coach, who we're friends with and knows everything, even comes by the house occasionally, thought she meant the last one ever. She thought she meant she wouldn't be around for anymore, and started crying. It was sweet, but we all laughed after Tiffany explained what she meant.
After the misunderstanding, everyone shoulda kicked you around just for the heck of it.

Little update. They're going to give her another treatment of the antibiotic that stays in your system for a couple of weeks this Friday afternoon. She had a pretty bad reaction last time, but it's about their only choice against this staph. She just can't seem to kick it, and it's really discouraging for her. Between that, and her wound won't close, she's having a rough time right now.

Little update. They're going to give her another treatment of the antibiotic that stays in your system for a couple of weeks this Friday afternoon. She had a pretty bad reaction last time, but it's about their only choice against this staph. She just can't seem to kick it, and it's really discouraging for her. Between that, and her wound won't close, she's having a rough time right now.
Praying Joe. I wish there was something we could do. Y'all need anything?

VN Store

Back