Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Stay in touch with the Vandy doctors, and make sure they get reports from any doctors Tiffany sees. When I was diagnosed with cirrhosis, I was sent to Vanderbilt, but it was a long-term illness, and my home is in Knoxville. When I got really bad, I was admitted to UT Hospital here in Knoxville, but nothing they were doing could help me. I told them I wanted to leave, and they threatened to have me pulled from the transplant list. Come to find out, they hadn't been communicating with my Vandy doctors. They called my main Vandy doctor, thinking he would back them up, and when he found out my condition, he demanded they have me transferred to Vandy. So I was loaded into an ambulance and taken to Vandy. Fastest trip from Knoxville to Nashville I ever made as we did 90-95 the whole way. I had my transplant like two weeks later. I'm convinced if left to the doctors I had at UT, I would have died.

Not saying the same will be true for Tiffany, but it's entirely possible they could recognize a deficiency in her care, so it's important they get reports from the doctors treating her there. It's easy to get lost in the healthcare system.
Good point

Also, her dad is back here for a bit. He was telling Tiffany that last time he came, he left her mom's phone in Florida with his daughter, and the grandson I had to run off that night. He's just keeping it for now, kinda holding on to her I guess. When he got back to Florida, all the messages to Tiffany and me had been deleted, and we had been deleted from her contacts. He was just keeping everything on it, and reading it occasionally. He asked them why the messages were gone, and us as contacts. They said one of the little kids must have done it🙄. Such pathetic people, it's ridiculous.

Also, her dad is back here for a bit. He was telling Tiffany that last time he came, he left her mom's phone in Florida with his daughter, and the grandson I had to run off that night. He's just keeping it for now, kinda holding on to her I guess. When he got back to Florida, all the messages to Tiffany and me had been deleted, and we had been deleted from her contacts. He was just keeping everything on it, and reading it occasionally. He asked them why the messages were gone, and us as contacts. They said one of the little kids must have done it🙄. Such pathetic people, it's ridiculous.
I have no words. Who would erase their deceased mother's words?

I have no words. Who would erase their deceased mother's words?
I'm not exaggerating when I say they're selfish, horrible people, especially the sister. Heck, I think I've mentioned, the only reason the nephews are in Florida is because they ripped so many people off around here. They're "contractors", who'd make people pay thousands up front, then never show up to do the job

View attachment 639953Tiffany wanted some nightstands, found these in Amazon way cheaper than anything I've seen in the stores. She's happy. View attachment 639954
I looked at those exact ones.

The ones I ended up getting didn't have drawers on there, but they had the power supply with the USB ports.

Situation here is that (at some point) my wife will be coming home, and our basement had old berber carpet and junk furniture. When they told me what she had, I started getting things ready.

A guy I know took up all the carpet downstairs, and I replaced some of the furniture down here, because I doubt she'll be able to do steps when she comes home. And no way could I push a wheelchair on the berber carpet.
I opted for rolled vinyl (linoleum) looks like wood for the entire basement (1500 SF) and the upstairs bathrooms.

Except for one or two items, I've had good luck with some of the low-end Amazon furniture, liljoe.

I looked at those exact ones.

The ones I ended up getting didn't have drawers on there, but they had the power supply with the USB ports.

Situation here is that (at some point) my wife will be coming home, and our basement had old berber carpet and junk furniture. When they told me what she had, I started getting things ready.

A guy I know took up all the carpet downstairs, and I replaced some of the furniture down here, because I doubt she'll be able to do steps when she comes home. And no way could I push a wheelchair on the berber carpet.
I opted for rolled vinyl (linoleum) looks like wood for the entire basement (1500 SF) and the upstairs bathrooms.

Except for one or two items, I've had good luck with some of the low-end Amazon furniture, liljoe.
I like them, especially for something like what we need, just to sit stuff on🤣. We recently bought something similar for her medical supplies, but it's bigger. She did have a bunch of small plastic drawers, but wanted to consolidate everything, it works great.

Got both bathrooms finished, they're not very big, so I downsized the vanities in both. We had her bed coming, so i had to get the flooring done quickly. I have to paint one more bedroom, and the rest of the inside. We're changing the front and back door, already purchased at a discount door place in lavonia. Gonna try to find shutters at the restore place, may just paint mine. I also want to build a ramp on the front porch fir her. She's happy, it's not fancy, but she's liking it. It's nice clearing out stuff😅. I've been buying stuff almost weekly as I get paid, just waiting to use it.
1000000707.jpg1000000706.jpg1000000675.jpg1000000676.jpg

1000000593.jpg
Our bedroom after I finished painting. We like this color, so gonna do the rest with it. She's not really been able to help do anything, except her medicine thing we bought. She's been putting clothes back up, and stuff like that. It has perked her up though, that's why I'm busting my butt to do it.

View attachment 640188
Our bedroom after I finished painting. We like this color, so gonna do the rest with it. She's not really been able to help do anything, except her medicine thing we bought. She's been putting clothes back up, and stuff like that. It has perked her up though, that's why I'm busting my butt to do it.
Yes, just a few little changes make a new room 🙂

Reactions: joevol33
I've already started taping to paint the baseboards. That cream doesn't go with the white quarter round 🤣. Gonna change the color of the whole house
View attachment 640185View attachment 640186
It will be like a whole new house!! I just did a few little changes in mine and it makes all of the difference in the world...Tiffany will Love it!!

Got both bathrooms finished, they're not very big, so I downsized the vanities in both. We had her bed coming, so i had to get the flooring done quickly. I have to paint one more bedroom, and the rest of the inside. We're changing the front and back door, already purchased at a discount door place in lavonia. Gonna try to find shutters at the restore place, may just paint mine. I also want to build a ramp on the front porch fir her. She's happy, it's not fancy, but she's liking it. It's nice clearing out stuff😅. I've been buying stuff almost weekly as I get paid, just waiting to use it.
View attachment 640181View attachment 640182View attachment 640183View attachment 640184
Wow....looks Great!!

I'm not exaggerating when I say they're selfish, horrible people, especially the sister. Heck, I think I've mentioned, the only reason the nephews are in Florida is because they ripped so many people off around here. They're "contractors", who'd make people pay thousands up front, then never show up to do the job
Are the authorities looking for them? If so, drop a dime on where they can be found.

VN Store

Back