Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Little update. They're going to give her another treatment of the antibiotic that stays in your system for a couple of weeks this Friday afternoon. She had a pretty bad reaction last time, but it's about their only choice against this staph. She just can't seem to kick it, and it's really discouraging for her. Between that, and her wound won't close, she's having a rough time right now.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Still on our church’s prayer list.

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Little update. They're going to give her another treatment of the antibiotic that stays in your system for a couple of weeks this Friday afternoon. She had a pretty bad reaction last time, but it's about their only choice against this staph. She just can't seem to kick it, and it's really discouraging for her. Between that, and her wound won't close, she's having a rough time right now.
Praying

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Had some up and down with the treatment. Nurse stayed with us until the reactions got farther apart. She almost spent the night, but it got a little better. She's awesome, love her to death. She's about to do more Benadryl and steroids, so hopefully she will be good in the morning

Hope things are ok Joe hasn't posted yet today

VN Store

Back