'24 NC DL Amaris Williams (Auburn))

It matters to some of us. This kid is explosive and disruptive.
I was saying that it doesn’t matter what I want lol. That was my point.

I don’t wanna compare him to Hobbs because I know how we all feel about him and I know no one will agree (prob just look at rankings). I know it’s early Okeye is still unranked and will more than likely be a five star imo.

This kid is a Hobbs type talent though. His dad is 6’7 fwiw, he might not be done growing.

I was saying that it doesn’t matter what I want lol. That was my point.

I don’t wanna compare him to Hobbs because I know how we all feel about him and I know no one will agree (prob just look at rankings). I know it’s early Okeye is still unranked and will more than likely be a five star imo.

This kid is a Hobbs type talent though. His dad is 6’7 fwiw, he might not be done growing.
Of course it matters! Don’t ever say that!!! Is that how you argue about anything and everything that doesn’t matter on here? 😂

Yes Peerless that’s how I argue!! This kid has a higher upside than a Hobbs. Maybe the rankings or offers won’t show it but idc. I just know no one will agree so I will be told that I am wrong. Maybe I am. This kid has insane potential. 5 star kid.

He’s a freak!
If you're right, let's hope he ends up a Vol.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Yes Peerless that’s how I argue!! This kid has a higher upside than a Hobbs. Maybe the rankings or offers won’t show it but idc. I just know no one will agree so I will be told that I am wrong. Maybe I am. This kid has insane potential. 5 star kid.

He’s a freak!
I’m not pointing this at you, just making a joke about the arguing in general. You feeling any way at all cannot be argued

Reactions: Smokey19rt
DL AMARIS WILLIAMS, CLINTON, N.C.

Previous 247Sports ranking: No. 165 overall prospect, No. 21 defensive lineman

Updated 247Sports ranking: No. 88 overall prospect, No. 15 defensive lineman

Williams continues to climb up the rankings after earning a fourth star from 247Sports in March and debuting in the Top247 in the previous update. Tennessee offered him in December and he visited the Vols for their junior day in January. Williams could be back on campus soon and also has official visits lined up for N.C. State and Florida in June.

VN Store

Back