'24 NC DL Amaris Williams (Auburn))

There is if other schools are negative recruiting against us and there is no conclusion to the situation.

Lol, for what?

Doing the same sh*t they’ve been doing for years without any severe punishment?

Get real dude.

Look at the average recruit rating though. UF's is 93+ for this class. That's worrisome if they keep that up.
Florida always recruits at a high level tho. I think Napier is a solid coach but that roster is a long ways away from where it needs to be. Not his fault, just is what it is. Meanwhile, Georgia and Tennessee are increasingly pulling away. Mullen put them in a tough spot

Florida always recruits at a high level tho. I think Napier is a solid coach but that roster is a long ways away from where it needs to be. Not his fault, just is what it is. Meanwhile, Georgia and Tennessee are increasingly pulling away. Mullen put them in a tough spot
He sure as hell did.
They're 2 years away at least even with portal help

Reactions: wmcovol
How are we gonna make room for all these late adds if a chunk want to come? 🤔
At the end of the day the only number that matters is 85 (or 82-83 given scholarship reductions). You can sign all the high school kids you want, but have to lose some players and can’t be over 85 when the season starts.

Reactions: LouderVol
At the end of the day the only number that matters is 85 (or 82-83 given scholarship reductions). You can sign all the high school kids you want, but have to lose some players and can’t be over 85 when the season starts.
Hubbs has said 22. We are at 19.

Let's say we get Okidoye, Saleapelagic, and Wingo.

That's 22. I think we get the DL from GA (3*)

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back